2 • Your name?

☁️
Jungkook

I sighed to myself before turning around walking to nowhere in particular. Buy the shirt and leave my ass. If I knew I would be struggling this much when all I have to do is buy a damn shirt, then I wouldn't have come at all.

I groaned stomping my foot on the ground. He just had to put his shirt in the living room. He couldn't have had just placed it in, I don't know, his room?

"Is that? No way it's Jungkook from Bts!"

Well fuck.

Looks like I've been caught.

What can I say, like hyung like maknae, right? After all, Jin did raise me, so if I mess up in my life I can blame him for raising me incorrectly. Yeah I'll just do that.

I sprinted my way around the mall trying to find a place to hide. I'm not sure where I ended up and I'm not even sure if they're still following me or not but I ain't taking any chances.

"Jungkook! Please, I know that's you!"

Fuck.

I made a turn to my right, quickly opening a door and shutting it.

I leaned against the door. I looked around the room and saw a girl standing there looking very confused. I was in the girls bathroom. That explains the brown headed girl holding paper towels, the cubicles on the left and the row of sinks on the right.

"Um, excuse me sir, are you sure you're in the right bathroom?" I heard her say, I looked at her and saw her sweetly smiling at me. I'm not sure if I should've laughed or not, but I guess from her perspective I was just a random boy who ended up in the girls bathroom.

I'm not gonna lie though, she did look pretty. She had brown shoulder length hair with bangs, she was wearing a black shirt with denim shorts with timberlands. Hm, nice choice. She had pale skin and long legs.

"Please help me." I muttered hoping she heard me.

I sat down and taking my beanie and mask off. The girl stood there with her eyes widening. I guess she realised who I was.

I ran my hand through my hair and chuckled. "I wasn't planning to get recognised nor was I planning to go inside a girls bathroom - ever - but I've been having a really bad day right now." I looked at her seeing more of her face, "So could you do me a favour and help me out of this maze, I mean mall?"

Her mouth dropped and she did the unexpected next.

She screamed.

Shit. I run towards her covering her mouth before even more people comes in. "Look, I know this is very unexpected. I know that and I'm sorry. But for today - just for today - let's pretend I'm not Jungkook of Bts and pretend I'm a normal teenage boy. Just for today." I looked at her with pleading eyes and she slowly nodded her head.

"After you help me, we can go back to being strangers and pretend that this never happened." Silence took over the room for a few seconds and I'm guessing she's either thinking about my favour or she's processing the whole situation. Probably both.

"I'm gonna let go now and you're not gonna scream anymore, right?" She nodded and I slowly took my hand away and she took a breath.