6 • Midnight snack

☁️
Lisa

"You're not trying to kidnap me are you?" He was holding onto my wrist taking me around the streets of Seoul.

Back in the park when I was about to leave he had stopped me, asking me if I wanted to go and eat with him. I tried to decline but I guess he just wouldn't take no as an answer.

He grabbed my arm pulling me through the streets of Seoul. As soon as he did that I felt butterflies in my stomach, which I tried to ignore but failed miserably.

"What makes you say that?" He laughed at my question, looking back at me giving me a smile.

"Ugh, well because you don't just grab a girl taking her to eat with you." I tried taking my arm from him but like always he would tighten his grip, not letting go.

"Technically you said yes. Meaning I have your permission." He wasn't wrong, but does he have to hold my hand? Couldn't he just let me walk freely without holding my hand? I mean what if someone catches us. It would not be good for me and him. Especially me, for goodness sake I just debuted a week ago. I don't already want a scandal.

"That may be true but you don't have to hold onto my arm, do you?" I raised my eyebrow at him. He looked back at me realising that he was indeed holding my hand. He blushed looking away but even so he didn't let go of my hand.

That's cute he was blushing.

"Ugh, sorry. I didn't mean to-

"It's fine don't worry about it." I gave him a recurring smile.

He turned around, clearing his throat. "Ah yeah, is there anywhere you wanna go to? I could pay for it," He stopped walking for a minute before turning around and looking at me, "I will pay for it cause I am a gentleman." He jokingly winked at me, but I don't think he is aware that his wink did affect me.

Before I could reply to him I realised something.

Aish, this jerk.

"So you're telling me that you stopped me from going home just so we could eat, when you don't even know where to take me?" I almost yelled at him. Almost. He is my sunbae so I can't just go around screaming at him.

He shyly smiled at me, "I wasn't thinking okay. I wanted to talk to you more."

My eyes widened at his comment. It seemed like he was also quite shocked with own comment as his eyes also widened. "I mean, I just wanted some company. You know how it's like in the idol world, it gets kinda lonely sometimes. You were right there so I asked you. Plus I'm sure you wanted a small break after your debut."

Well he wasn't wrong there.

"You must be tired after all the preparations you and your unnies did for your debut. It's hard work, I should know. Also your training that must have been real hard. I saw on your profile- I mean Bambam told me that you trained for 5 years almost 6. That's amazing you know-"

"Jungkook, I think that's enough rambling for a day." I laughed at him, he looked at me blushing trying to hide his face.

He must of realised that he told me things he probably didn't plan on telling me. I guess I know now that he's looked at my profile.

Interesting.

But I'm just gonna pretend that I didn't hear a word he said.

Well try to at least.

Though I'm not gonna lie I have also looked at his profile, not in a creepy way of course.

I was never really a fan of Bts, but after the whole bathroom incident I searched him up wanting to know more about him.