3 • Her

☁️
Lisa
2016 July

"Today's the day unnies!" I squealed. We were really going to debut in 34 days. In 34 days from now on we will debut and we will officially be Yg's new girl group. Crazy right?

Today our dance cover of bitch better have my money will be uploaded today. We were currently sitting in front of our laptop with Sajangnim smiling at us. Not gonna lie though he does look kinda creepy when he smiles. "With the press of a button the video will be uploaded and it will be official." I remember him telling us this as soon as we stepped inside the room.

"You ready?" Jennie whispered putting her hand on the mouse. I put my hand on top of hers while Chaeng, or Rosé I should say put her hand on top of mine.

We all looked at Jisoo unnie, "Let's do this." She smiled very proudly at us, putting her hand on top of Chaeng's. "In 3, 2, 1," We pushed down on the mouse, clicking the upload button. We looked at the bar as it started loading with uploading sitting on top of it. A tick popped on the screen with the words, video uploaded showing on the screen.

The four of us screamed, hugging each other. Rosé started tearing up and I couldn't help but tear up as well. We did it. After 5 years of enduring the hard times I am finally an idol. I mean, technically it isn't really official until our debut date which is August the 8. But this is a step closer. A step which I am taking with my unnies.

Jungkook

"Jungkook!" I heard Taehyung screaming while I put the pillow beside me over my ear. One day is all I ask. Can't I wake up to a dorm without any screaming? My door opened and I heard the curtains being opened. A hand started shaking me while another voice came inside my room screaming for me to wake up. Jimin.

I sat up grabbing my pillow and throwing one at Taehyung and the other at Jimin. "What must be so important for you to wake me up at," I looked at the clock sitting on top of my bedside table. "10 o clock in the morning!"

Taehyung rolled his eyes at me putting the pillow I threw at him on my bed. "Oh please you've woken up at like 5 o clock or 4. Besides you stay up till 3 am playing overwatch even though Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung told you not to." He ruffled my hair, punching my arm softly. "Yg posted a new video, I think you would want to see it." He smiled at me cheekily walking outside of my room.

Jimin looked at me, grabbing my arm pulling me from my bed. "The rest of the members are waiting for you, we chose to wait for you before we watch it. So hurry up or we will watch it without you."

I walked out of my room running as quickly as I can to the living room. "Jungkook, hurry up already!" I heard Taehyung scream.

"Hold your horses." I rolled my eyes sitting on the ground next to Hoseok.

"Took you long enough." Taehyung muttered under his breath.

On the laptop showed a video that was uploaded by yg just a few minutes ago, but instead of Bigbang or any other yg artist it said Blackpink dance practice. "Blackpink?" I asked my hyungs.

"Apparently this is their new group." Hoseok replied smiling, I looked at everyone and they were watching the laptop. Even Yoongi which is shocking cause he usually isn't interested in this kind of stuff.

Well then again, it is yg.

"Play it already!" Jimin whined. I rolled my eyes pushing the play button.