4 • I told you so

☁️
Jungkook
2016 July

Bambam

Yo Kookie, the guys and I
thought we should hang out today.
You in?

What's this guy up to? We literally just saw each other last week. Does he already miss me? Well I don't blame him, I'm a very loveable guy.

Jungkook
What are you planning to do?
Do you plan to kidnap me
or something?

Bambam
What no.
Why would I wanna kidnap
you anyways?
Lmao

Jungkook
Fine, usual place I'm guessing?

Bambam
Yup.

🐰⭐️

"I am here peasants!" I walked inside the ramen store we usually hang out. The rest of the guys were sitting around the table talking to each other. I sat down smiling at them, "Did you miss me?" They rolled their eyes at me.

"Well aren't you a special one?" Mingyu laughed at me punching my arm and not softly.

"Hey careful, I'm a sensitive person." I rubbed my arm pouting, but that just earned me another eye roll. "Well why are we here anyways? Did you miss me that much?"

"Jungkook, no one missed you and ask this guy over here." Yugyeom pointed at Bambam who was scrolling through his phone. "He's the one who called all of us here."

"Well I'm not sure if you've already heard or not, you probably already have but I'm gonna tell you anyways," He put his phone down and looked at us all in the eye. Whatever he wanted to tell us, he was dead serious. "Heard of blackpink?"

Mingyu slammed his hand on the table, "Hell yeah! I mean who hasn't? They haven't even debuted yet and they're already the big talk in town." He yelled smiling at us. "What? Don't tell me I'm the only one who's excited for their debut."

"Please, I bet you're not as excited as me." Bambam crossed his arms smirking at all of us.

"For the last time, you don't know one of them." Yugyeom groaned putting his head on the table. What on earth are they talking about? "He says he's really good friends with one of them, childhood friends apparently. He even says their parents are really good friends and stuff. But that seems very impossible." Well that explains a lot then.

"Is that so? Who is it then?" Dk asked looking bored as hell.

"You know the girl who has bangs and is from Thailand?" Lisa?

"Just because you're both from the same country that doesn't necessarily mean you're friends." The8 looked at him challenging him.

"That's true but I am very close with her and I even have proof." He challenged all of us. He grabbed his phone that was sitting on the table. There was ringing and after the forth ring someone picked up.

"Ne, annyounghaseyo." A feminine voice replied and Bambam looked at all of us smirking at us.

"Lisa." He said trying very hard not to laugh. We all probably looked at him in shock.

"Oh it's just you, I'm hanging up now."

"Wait no! I'm with some friends and they don't believe that I'm friends with you. Best friends to be specific." He gave us a cocky smirk.