7 • First win

☁️
Lisa

"Yah Lalisa! What were you thinking? Walking out of the dorm like that at what hour? Oh right, almost midnight!" Jisoo yelled at me as I walked out of my room scratching my head and yawning.

As soon as I got home last night I saw Jennie sitting in the living room watching some tv.

She said that Chaeyoung and Jisoo fell asleep after trying to wait for me to come home. She was the only one still awake but because she didn't want to wake anyone up, plus I'm sure she was quite tired herself she didn't give me a lecture. She said that I'll get my lecture first thing tomorrow morning. Well, she wasn't lying.

"You know how dangerous that could have been? We're not trainees anymore Lisa, we have to be more careful. We can't just walk around whenever, wherever we like. You're just lucky that we didn't call our managers." Jisoo sat down on the chair next to me as we started eating breakfast.

"Sorry unnie, it won't happen again." I stuffed my mouth with the pancakes Jennie made, not wanting to listen to Jisoo's lecture anymore.

I'm sure Chae wanted to say a few things to me too, judging by the way she was looking at me but she just let Jisoo do all the work.

Jisoo doesn't like to yell, well actually let me rephrase that.

She doesn't like telling people off and giving them lectures but of course she will there to knock some sense into us when we need it.

"It better not, you know how worried we were when we walked out of our rooms to find out that you weren't there? You could've at least told us or even texted us, you made us wait for how long? Right almost 2 hours." 2 hours? Wow I didn't think it was that long. I guess time does fly by when you're having fun.

"Don't worry, I've learnt my lesson." I put even more food in my mouth, taking the last pancake from the plate in the middle of the table, until my hand us slapped away.

"Because of your little stunt yesterday, you will not be getting anymore pancakes." Jisoo smirked grabbing the pancake and putting it on her plate.

"Unnie! You just want the last piece!" I whined trying to steal the pancake on her plate until she shoved it in her mouth. "Unnie that's not fair!"

"You know what's not fair? Going to take a stroll on the middle of the night without telling your unnies." She glared at me, "Now that's not fair."

"Sorry, I swear it won't happen again." I put my chin on the table pouting at her.

"Aish, it's fine Lisa just tell us next time." She patted my head, messing up my hair. "No matter how annoying you can get I don't want you getting hurt."

"Unnie!" I faked a tear and tried hugging, but of course she ran away from me.

"Yah! That's enough you two!" Jennie yelled at the both us causing us to stop and stare at her. "If you two are fight don't do it in here. Do it outside or something, Kuma's sleeping. You're gonna wake him up."

"Yah Jendeukie!" Jisoo grabbed a pillow throwing it at Jennie but she caught it.

"Do you wanna go unnie?" She started punching the pillow, ready to throw it at her any time. She started chasing Jisoo around the dorm as Kuma ran after Jennie, ready to protect her.

"Aish, they're worse than us." Chae laughed at the two as she started packing the table. "You're gonna help me do the dishes, that is your punishment for disappearing last night."

I nodded as I helped her pack the table up. There was no use on trying to argue with her, I'd just get myself into more trouble. That or I would have to explain what happened last night. And I'd rather not tell them I had met Jungkook and had ramyeon with him. At least not yet.