28 • Stay away

☁️
Lisa
June

I smiled looking at the crowd sitting in front of me. We were performing our new song 'As if it's your last' in inkigayo.

"Majimakchoreom, ma-ma-majimakchoreom!"

It felt good to be back.

"Love." We stared into the camera as we stood there with our ending pose. The crowd cheered and I couldn't help but smile. It's been so long, too long.

The lights dimmed, indicating for us to leave the stage. I thanked our blinks and followed my unnies who were also walking off the stage, while waving to the blinks.

"Lisa!" I smiled widely at the blink who shouted, until I heard my name being yelled again, but this time, it came from one of my unnies. I quickly ran off the stage laughing.

"Unnies could I see blinks!" It wasn't really a question, it more of a, 'I want to do this and I will do it, whether you approve of this or not'.

"It's not like we have choice, now do we Lisa?" Jisoo smirked amusingly, but I knew she also wanted to see the blinks. "I'll come with you." Yeah, so you can blame me if we get caught.

I rolled my eyes at her as she linked her arms with mine. "Wait we're going too!" Chaeng linked her arms on the other side, while Jennie linked her arms with Chaengs. What's up with girls and linking their arms?

"Blinks here we come!"

"Blackpink!" Walking out of the door, a line of blinks were already standing there, holding posters and their Trevor light sticks.

"Blinkue!" Chaeng let go, running towards the group of blinks. "Did you miss us, did you miss us?"

"Yes!" I laughed, letting go of the girls and walking towards the group with a big smile on my face.

"Blinks did you like our performance? Do you like our song? It's a gift our for you." Jisoo said accepting the gifts that blinks were giving her.

"Lisa! Can I have a photo?"

I smiled sweetly at the blink who was holding her camera and her blackpink banner. "Sure." I moved closer to her, moving my head so that we were both in the frame.

"Thank you!"

"Lisa I have a gift for you!" I walked towards another blink who had a bag in her hand. "The other gifts are for the other girls, I hope you'll like them."

"I'm sure we will." I smiled brightly at the boy who returned the smile. We heard our manager shout our name, indicating for us to leave. "Sorry I have to go now, I love you blink." I ran towards my unnies holding the bag the blink had bought for us. I guess I was too busy trying to get out of the crowd to notice someone else handing me a gift, that I unconsciously accepted.

"I got gifts from blinks!"

"And so did I." Jisoo said putting a popsicle in her mouth.

I pouted ignoring her. "Well this blink brought something for the four of us. He said it was for all of us." I felt the bag from me hand being snatched away, without even realising it Jennie and Jisoo was holding the bag, rummaging inside of it.