35 • Trust

☁️
Lisa
December

"You're up in 5!" One of the staffs told us as we waited for our turn to perform backstage.

2 months have now passed and now it was Gayo Daejun 2017. Probably the only award show we'll be attending the whole year considering the number of songs we released.

At least we'll have a special stage so we won't be on stage for 3 minutes, thank you JYP.

We also started filming for blackpink house so I suppose that's something to look forward to. Sadly we'll be going to Thailand instead of Hawaii (does anyone still remember this?) which isn't so bad.

"Have you been eating lately Lisa-ssi?" I looked at my stylist unnie who was fixing the last pieces of my outfit and nodded.

"Of course unnie." I softly smiled at her, accepting one of the microphones a staff member was giving to me.

"Really? Cause it doesn't seem like it, you've lost a lot of weight." She said fixing my bangs.

"I've just been working out, that's why." I avoided contact but immediately regretted it when I saw Jungkook standing there looking at me with a worried expression. What was he doing here?

"Well that better be the reason young lady." She patted my head.

"Of course it is unnie." I'm not really sure if she heard me or not, as the only thing that I was paying attention to was the boy standing a few metres away from me. He looked good, as usual.

I wanted to call him when he won the awards in both MAMA and MMA, text him a simple congratulations even. Until I realised that I was in no position to do that anymore.

"She's been really busy trying to get her mind off of things unnie." Jennie linked her arms with me, smiling at stylist unnie. It was her way of saying, 'stop trying to act like some teenage girl who's going through her first break up and focus on your health'.

I think that's the thing Jennie forgets every now and then. This was my first break up. Unlike Jennie who has had one experience with this whole love thing, this was my first. And probably my last for a very long time.

"You're up girls!" For the first time, I was actually really thankful for the really loud staff who always pushed you around. I'll thank them later.

I broke eye contact with him and faced the stage, following my unnies getting into place.

Perhaps this will be the last time I see him with a broken heart as well.

⭐️🐰

I sat comfortably on the couch, my eyes locked on the tv screen. I'm glad this year us idols didn't have to sit with the audience. If we were the headlines would be 'Blackpink Lisa seen glaring at Bangtan Sonyeondan's maknae Jungkook while performing!'.

That would not end very well for me or my unnies.

After all I was given the opportunity to face first hand of one the ARMYS wrath.

That didn't end well.

"Stop glaring at the screen would you." I blinked a few times, getting out of my daydream.