14 • Doll

☁️
Jungkook

"You know, you seem to like bringing me to the most obvious and cheesiest places a guy could take a girl." The car was parked in front of an ice cream shop, near the arcade.

She folded her arms, clearly unimpressed with my choice of 'cold food'.

"You don't like cheesy?" I leaned against the car, looking at her. "I heard some girls were into that, I guess your not part of that 'some' huh."

Looking at me she shook her head, "No I do like cheesy, it's just I thought we were going out for a meal."

"What did you want? Some fancy restaurant? Or let me guess a buffet?" Her eyes lit up as soon as I said the word 'buffet'.

"Aish this girl, you said you wanted something cold, well here you are." I pointed towards the ice cream shop. "Something cold."

"That something cold is sitting right beside me." She pouted, crossing her arms.

I put my hand over my chest, "That hurt Lisa. Fine next time I'll bring you to a fancy restaurant that has a buffet."

"No don't do that." She scrunched her eyebrows at me. I'm confused, do I or do I not bring her to the buffet?

"Here's a piece of advice Kook, when you're going to go on your first date make sure you don't bring her to a restaurant, or a buffet. Cook her food instead, girls will appreciate that more." She patted my shoulder.

"This isn't a date?" Her eyes widened and she retrieved her hand.

"Wha? I mean, no? Yes? I mean, I-I don't know?" Her cheeks her red, and she was biting her lips, again.

"I'm just teasing Lisa." I ruffled her hair, "Don't worry." I got out of the car running to the other side, opening the door for her, gesturing for her to get out.

She gave me a scrowl before walking out, as soon as her eyes landed on the ice cream shop her scrowl faded and a smile appeared.

"You know what, forget the buffet." She held my hand, looking back at me. "Why pay for a buffet when you can have ice cream, which by the way is much cheaper."

Dragging me towards the store, I looked at her back. This looks like one of this coupley things that couples do, you know those photos where they're holding hands and all. Not that we're a couple or anything.

We went inside the store, surprisingly it wasn't that busy as I thought it would be.

"So what do you want?" I asked her, while looking at the flavours. She was still holding my hand, I don't think she noticed not that I was complaining or anything. I loved how her hand fit perfectly in mine.

"Hm." She hummed, scanning the ice cream flavours shown. She smiled looking at the flavours, her cheeks puffing while she was trying to decide.

I've never seen anyone so concentrated on picking an ice cream flavour.

She looked cute.

"Would you like to order?" A woman around her 30s came out from the door, smiling widely at us.

"Yes!" She pointed her finger towards thee pink-ish ice cream, which I assumed was strawberry flavoured. "Could I have a scoop of that?"