22 • I do like him

☁️
Lisa

"You make me happy Jungkook."

"You make me happy too Lisa."

I squealed in my bed, recalling what had happened the day before. It was now the day after and I'm still not over it.

As soon as I got home, I went straight to my room and started screaming like a mad woman. I'm just glad my unnies weren't home at the time to witness me doing that.

After our little confession session, if that's what you call it. We cuddled on the rooftop in the fort and talked about very strange, yet quite meaningful things.

Remembering what he had done for me, the fort, made my heart flutter. The fact that he decided to do that, without anyone's help makes wonder what on earth did I do to deserve him.

I had forgotten to mention that he had also sang a song or two for me. He said he was still learning the guitar and his guitar playing skills weren't the best, but it's the thought that matters. I told him I knew how to play the guitar, so I played while he sang the song.

The fact that he did all of this for really amazes me, it takes a lot of effort to do that for a girl.

Pictures of our kiss from yesterday flashed in my mind, making me squeal even more. I kissed him again.

"Jesus Christ Lisa, what are you squealing about!" Jennie walked in my room with a scowl on her face.

"Oh unnie! Did I wake you up?"

"No shit Sherlock." Rolling her eyes and taking a seat next to me. She looked at me, narrowing her eyes. As if she remembered something, her mood changed and the scowl on her face disappeared. Instead it was replaced with a smirk. "So I heard you had another date with Jungkook, how was it?"

My eyes widened, without realising it. I had grabbed a pillow, covering my face, which I was sure had turned red. "Wh-what unnie? Where'd you get that from? And it wasn't a date." Whispering the last part, though I'm sure she didn't hear it.

"Something big happened right? Cause why on earth are you screaming like a lunatic early in the morning?" Ignoring my question and firing back her own question. I knew there was no point in dodging it. She'll go all detective on me and will figure it out anyways.

Win-win for her, lose-lose for me.

"We kissed unnie." I whispered very softly, but it didn't go unheard from her.

"You kissed!" Immediately standing up, her eyes widened with shock but also with amusement. "Fucking finally!"

Her words surprised me and my eyes widened. "Oh please Lisa don't look at me like that, we all saw this coming, did we not?"

I bit my lip looking away. I suppose her knowledge of Jungkook's and I's relationship was that our rooftop kiss was our first kiss that we've shared together. But little does she and the rest of my unnies know, is that we've kissed before in Gayo backstage and we spent two weeks together in Thailand. But it's not a big deal right?

"What are you hiding from me Lalisa Manoban?" Her voice was very stern and her eyes narrowed, stepping closer to me. "Oh my god you've kissed before." Her voice was filled with shock, but ignored it and slowly nodded my head.