15 • Its just a hug

☁️
Lisa
2016 November

I stood on stage singing my heart out. I knew he was watching me, behind the stage because I couldn't find him, sitting in the idol area.

It was now November and we were preforming playing with fire on MMA. We released square two and I'm glad it was getting a lot of love from our fans.

Award season has now started, AAA was the first award show we attended and it didn't work out as well as I wanted it to. Jennie's mic and my mic wasn't working properly, meaning we had to shout for us to be heard, which didn't sound pretty.

We were pretty bumped out about it, and the only good thing that happened in AAA was the fact that we won our first rookie award. That and the fact that we could prove to people that we don't lip sync.

I think out of the four of us though, yg sajangnim was the most upset. He says it would be our first and last AAA we were going to attend. Something about not wanting his artist to attend an award show that wasn't even that relevant. His words not mine.

When we finished we smiled for the camera. The crowd went wild and cheered for us. Something I would never get use to. The lights dimmed and we made our way off the stage.

We walked to our dressing room, greeting any of the staff. I was a little behind my unnies, so before I could go inside the room, my arm was pulled back.

"Ya-yah!" My mouth was covered with someones hand, and I felt my back touch someones chest.

"Be quiet doll, it's just me." He chuckled and I sighed of relief.

He took his arm away, turning me around so now I was facing him, with his hand on my shoulders. "You look beautiful," Giving me his bunny smile, and pinching my cheeks.

I blushed at his comment, "You look pretty amazing yourself."

"I didn't see you in the crowd." I still knew he was watching behind the stage, but I wouldn't tell him that.

"I was back stage though, honestly I prefer watching you preform back stage instead." Tilting my head in confusion, I held onto his arm, trying to get them off me. Though I knew there was no point, but it was worth a try.

"Why?"

"Because I'll be able to react as much as I want, without worrying about the fancams filming me." He ruffled my hair, smiling brightly at me. "I can sing along as my much as I want and I can dance as much as I want."

Twirling me around, I realised how much he's changed when he's with me. Before he use to be very shy, but now he has become very confident with me.

Well to be fair, I was like that too. But I think he's changed the most between the two of us.

"You were amazing by the way." I blushed at him comment, but then smiled.

"You weren't so shabby yourself either." Pinching his nose.

"Shabby? That's all that was? Did you hear the way the crowd cheered for us?" He gave me a cocky smirk, and I rolled my eyes at him.

"The crowd was also cheering for us as well golden boy. Not only that but you were also cheering for us, weren't you? Behind the stage right?" I scoffed, but he just shrugged.

"Of course they were, it was blackpink. What else do you expect?"

"And it was bts, what else do you expect?"

He laughed, throwing his head back. After he calmed down, he gave me his bunny smile. "See you later alright doll?"

I gave him a small smile. "Alright."