24 • I love you

☁️
Lisa
May

I watched my phone screen as the interview of Bts in Bbmas was playing. To say I was proud was an understatement. I was so overwhelmed and I'm sure he was too.

He had called me last night and told me how he felt about the situation. He was very very nervous, he had even told me he didn't think he had deserved this. But I had reminded him that they did. They worked so hard for this, especially when no one believed in them, they still continued to fight and strive to get to the top. Yes, they aren't at the top just yet, but you know what I mean.

To my make the month of may even better, our second month anniversary was in a few days time and he would be home around then. The month of May was definitely a good one, plus next month would be our comeback. Indeed a good month.

The video was interrupted by a call from Jungkook. It was now a day after the bbmas and I wasn't able to congratulate him as soon as he went back to the hotel, because well. I was asleep.

"Jungkook!" I squealed, accepting his call.

"You seem a little too excited doll, why is that?"

"You called!"

"That I did, why did you miss me that much?"

"Hm, not really actually."

"Ah and here I thought you missed me. Guess I was wrong, but just letting you know, I missed you. A lot."

"I miss you too."

"I can't stay for too long princess, my flight will be soon. I just wanted to call you before I had to go."

"Have a safe flight Jungkook."

"Don't miss me too much, okay?"

"I'll try not to."

"That's my girl."

He ended the call, while I flopped onto my bed sighing. We had been dating for almost two months now and we still hadn't said those words to each other yet. I love you. It was three very simple words yet they were so hard to say.

What makes it worst is I know I love him. I know what I feel for him, but I can't seem to say it out loud and I don't know why.

I shook my head, shrugging the thoughts away. It's only been two months, we don't need to rush anything.

Standing up from my bed, I turned the lights off. Tomorrow Jungkook will be home, let's see if I can say it by then.

⭐️🐰

I had woken up to the sound of knocking from my window. Fluttering my eyes open, I looked at my phone to check the time. 1:23 am, who on earth is waking me up at 1 fucking 23 am and what could be so important that they couldn't wait tomorrow.

I jumped out of bed, grabbing my phone and walked out towards my window. I opened it wide enough for my head to fit, using my phone as the flashlight. "Whoever you are stop, I'm trying to sleep here thank you very much." I whisper - yell.