13 • Bets

☁️
Jungkook

I wipe my hands onto my thighs, wiping off the sweat. I was beyond nervous and honestly the word is an understatement right now. I would probably be scarred for life if this doesn't go well.

I'm not really sure if she'll like what I planned, I mean I've never really done this before. So you can only imagine how nervous I was.

There was a knock on the car window. I looked towards the passenger seat and saw her smiling sweetly at me on the other side. She pointed towards the door, indicating for me to open.

I reached out towards the door handle opening it. She stepped inside, putting her hoodie down and closing the door.

"Why hello there." She said smiling at me. "Where do you plan on taking me kind sir."

"Um, well I thought." I cleared my throat, avoiding eye contact with her. "Since we're idols and all, it'd be best if we went somewhere where media couldn't find us. You know what I mean?"

"Yeah I know what you mean." Smiling at me.

🐰⭐️

"You brought me to an arcade!" She looked around the area with a smile on her face. Well I'm glad she likes it.

"Ah, yeah. I thought the arcade would be the best place to, you know." I looked at her with awe. She looked like a child on Christmas Day, her smile reached her eyes as she squealed.

I cleared my throat remembering that I was saying, "To hang out."

She stopped her tracks and her smile dropped. "You said wanted to take me to a place where media couldn't find us. The arcade is like, no is the most obvious place. The media will surely find us!" She shrieked, stomping her foot on the ground.

"Lisa look around you, is there anyone else in here?" She looked around and her mouth formed into an o.

"Oh."

"I rented the place for the whole day, don't worry. No one will find us here." I put my hand on her shoulder, smiling at her, assuring her that it was just the two of us in here.

"And you're 100 percent sure?"

I nodded my head, chuckling at her.

"Well then what are you waiting for? We have so many games to play!" She reached for my arm, dragging me around the place.

"What do you want to do first? Oh!" She stopped and looked back at me smirking.

"I heard you're the golden maknae and that you never loose." I smirked back at her. I see how it is.

"And you want to beat me?"

"Well I want to try and beat you."

"Lisa what makes you think you can beat me? If my hyungs can't beat me -mind you, they did have 6 years to try- what makes you think can?"

She hit my arm, pouting. Cute. "That's why I emphasised the try. Listen next time okay?"

"Let's make a bet shall we?" She scrunched her eyebrows and bit her lip, most likely thinking about my offer.