19 • You don't know

☁️

Jungkook

"Thanks Mrs Manoban," I said as she put the plate of food in front of me.

"Didn't I already tell you? No need to be formal around me." She ruffled my hair, while smiling at me. I smiled back at her, now I know where Lisa gets her happy aura from. It a mother-daughter thing.

"I'll stick with Mrs Manoban."

"Suit yourself kid." Shrugging her shoulders she sat across the table from mine.

It's almost New Years, and I wasn't really sure how I felt about that. I was happy that it was a new year, but once new years ends I would have to go back home to Korea. And honestly I actually really enjoyed being in Thailand and spending time with Lisa's family.

And of course with Lisa. I never really spend much time with her in person in Korea, unless we accidentally meet up backstage.

Reasons to this is because of the media. She just debuted and I'm sure she wouldn't want a scandal.

"Good morning." I looked up to see Lisa taking her seat next to me. I guess I didn't realise I was staring until her dad cleared his throat.

I looked away feeling embarrassed. I heard someone chuckled who I assumed was her dad. "The both of us will be visiting extended family and we'll be back the day after New years. The day the both of you leave."

"We're coming right?" Lisa stuffed food into her mouth, but for some reason we all understood her.

"No."

"What!" I choked on my water, as Lisa stood up from her chair.

"Why not? They're my family too, I'm sure they want to see me too!"

"And leave Jungkook, who by the way is your guest alone?" Her mother said in a very stern voice.

"He can come with us."

"I think he'd feel very awkward there, it's best if he stays here, along with you." Well she's not wrong. As much as I'd like to Lisa's extended family, I don't think I'm quite ready for that yet.

"Lisa stay here with Jungkook, okay? This won't be the last time you visit Thailand and the next time that you do, we can meet your extended family." She huffed sitting down, stuffing more food into her mouth.

Well that was quick.

"You make it sound like being with me is such a bad thing." She choked on her food, gulping down water and slamming the glass on the table. Not gonna lie it did kinda frighten me.

I don't think her parents were paying much attention to us, as they were having their own conversation.

"No, it's not like that I-"

"No need to explain yourself doll, I understand." I chuckled ruffling her hair.

She lightly punched arm, but went back to eating her food.

Aish this girl.

🐰⭐️

"Hurry up!" She pulled my arm, walking pass the streets of Bangkok.

"Oh oh this one!" We stopped in front of a stall that was selling hats. "Does it look good on me?" She giggled. It was one of those bunny hats, where the ears could flap up and down.

Before I could respond, she grabbed another bunny hat and put it on my head. "Look we're twinning now."

"Oh god doll." I wanted to face palm myself but seeing how big her smile was stopped me from doing so.