30 • Another level

☁️
Lisa

I walked inside my dorm with a huge smile on face. Lets just say that secret date really helped me a lot. Also did Eun Jung's cooking. Her new menu is definitely the best one she's made yet, no wonder why her restaurant is booming these days.

"Why do you look so happy?" I turned my head to see Jisoo sitting on the couch, with a bag of chips on her lap.

"No reason." She raised her eyebrow at me but simply ignored me, returning her attention back to the tv.

I skipped my way to my room, jumping on my bed, smiling to myself.

I couldn't help but roll around my bed while squealing out loud. So this is what it feels to be in love, huh.

Keeping my eyes on the ceiling, my fingers unconsciously started playing with the ring on my finger. The ring he had gifted me on my birthday. On the day we made it official. It hasn't been that long since then, but it still feels as if it was years ago, when in reality it was only 4 months ago.

Time really does move quickly when you're having fun.

Now that I think about it, it's almost been a year since we met. Well since we've reunited, I should say.

How on earth did a year pass by so quickly? I'm not quite sure, but I was for sure excited about what the future had in store for us. For Jungkook and I.

I got off of bed, remembering that I had a dance practice with some of the trainees. I don't usually participate in talent task for the trainees, ever since I debuted, but some trainees wanted some help and I had time.

Quickly walking out of my room, "Unnies I'm going out to help some trainees!"

"Alright try not to die!"

"Okay!" I rolled my eyes, laughing.

"Oh sorry!" I hadn't noticed that there was someone else walking in the hallways either. I guess that's what happens when I think about Jungkook, I seem to forget my surroundings for a while. "Sorry I didn't see you." I quickly bowed down, apologising, walking away.

⭐️🐰

"Unnie!" As soon as I walked inside the practice room, the group of girls sitting on the ground, forming a circle welcomed me with their bright smiles.

"Hi! Sorry I'm late, I lost track of time." I took my hoodie off - or Jungkook's hoodie I should say, sitting down, joining the group of girls.

"It's okay unnie, we just arrived as well. Someone was taking too long in the shower this morning, fully aware of our deadline." Seoyeon glared at Haeun as the girl looked away from her older unnie, avoiding eye contact.

I laughed at the two, remembering the times my unnies and I would bicker around the practice room during our trainee years. All those sleepless nights trying to perfect our performance for the talent task really strengthened our relationship, and looking at these girls in front me right now. I can tell that it's strengthened their relationship as well.

"You girls are so cute." The girls look at me with smiles on their faces, "You remind of me and my unnies, when we were still training."