8 • Number

☁️
Lisa

I didn't think I would be having another meal with Jungkook again. Especially since we've already had one the day before. I guess the only difference this time is that Bambam is here with us. Not gonna lie though, it is fun with him.

"You know this guy over here called me today asking for your numb- Ouch!" He yelled glaring at Jungkook.

"You're talking a lot today aren't you Bambam? Maybe you're just hungry." Shoving some barbecue into his mouth he smiled sweetly at me, ignoring Bambam's muffled noises.

I tilted my head, raised my eyebrow at them. Numb what? I shrugged, stuffing food into my mouth.

"So Lalice, how you liking the idol life so far?" Bambam said putting more meat on the grill.

"It's tiring but nothing I can't handle." I smiled. "Better than being a trainee and being stuck in the dorms."

"Well, that's true." Bambam agreed to put the cooked meat into his mouth.

"Congrats by the way. On your debut and on your first award." He raised his hand in front of me, indicating for me to give him a high five.

I gave him a high five, smiling at him. "Thanks, Kunpimook."

He was about to say something else but his phone started ringing. "Sorry I have to take this." He got out of the seat, going outside.

"Congrats by the way Lisa. I know I've already congratulated you and all, but just thought I'd let you know again." I looked up from my plate to see Jungkook already staring at me. Was he staring at me the whole time?

"Thanks, sun- I mean Jungkook."

He chuckled at me, placing a piece of meat on my plate. "You really don't know what to call me, don't you Lisa?"

"No, I don't." What am I suppose to call him?

"I mean I know you already told me to call you by your first name and all but people would wonder why I dropped the honorifics and stuff." Yeah and I'd rather not explain to people how we met.

"Besides it's not like people actually know we've decided to drop the honorifics. That is unless you've told someone, you haven't told anyone have you? Cause I haven't told anyone, not even my unnies."

I didn't realise that I was rambling until he started laughing at me, "Don't worry Lisa. I haven't told anyone. But if that's what you want, we can keep the honorifics only when we're with other people. When it's just the two of us, let's drop them okay?"

"Okay, thanks Jungkook."

"But also remember that one day we will drop the honorifics whether there are people around or not." I didn't really think about that. Seeing how things are now, this won't be the last time we see each other.

Not that it's a bad thing or anything. I wouldn't mind accidentally bumping into each other every once and a while. It doesn't always have to be an accident either. It could be completely planned. I mean-

"Oh of course." I smiled, "By the way Jungkook, not to sound rude or anything. I hope you don't take this the wrong way. But what are you doing here?"

He looked away and avoided any eye contact. "I came to congratulate you of course."

"Well, you didn't have to do that. You could've just left me a message or something."

"That's the thing, Lisa. I don't have your number." He chuckled looking back at me.