27 • Guidance

☁️
Lisa

I fiddled with my fingers underneath the table as I listened to Jungkook explaining to my unnies about what had happened. They asked for an explanation and let's just say that I wasn't brave enough to explain. I'm glad Jungkook was though. That or he had no choice to do so, because clearly, I was too nervous.

"And that's why I'm here." There was an awkward silence for a solid minute, until I cleared my throat.

"I wasn't expecting him either." Biting my lip, waiting for their response.

"That's so cute." It was barely a whisper but I could hear Chaeng loud and clear. "When will I ever." She pouted, putting a fry in her mouth, munching on it while eyeing both Jungkook and I.

"Well ignore her." Jennie said, rolling her eyes. "Your hyungs and manager don't know right? Wouldn't that make things worse?"

"Yeah, but I'll explain it to them." I felt him put his hand over mine, as he smiled at me.

"Oh god, you two are making me feel so single it's sickening." Just as Chaeng was about to leave from her seat, I stood up giving her a back hug.

"Don't worry Rosie, I still love you." I rested my chin onto her shoulder, giving her a peck on the kiss.

"Yeah, yeah I get it. Go back to your boyfriend, wouldn't want to keep him waiting." I couldn't see her face, but I was sure she was smirking to herself.

"Y-yah!"

"Am I wrong Liz?" She turned her head and stared into my eyes.

"N-no." I felt blood rush through my face, cupping my cheeks, as I heard her squeal. That is until I remembered something. "Jealous that you're still single Chaeng?" I smirked, now it was her turn to hide her face.

"You know what Lisa, go back to your boyfriend and leave me and my single ass alone." Laughing at her stomping to her room, seeing a glimpse of her puffed up face.

"Okay that's enough teasing on the chipmunk Lisa." Jisoo laughed, running after her, even though she was clearly enjoying this.

I calmed myself down and looked at Jungkook, starring into each others eyes for a solid minute or two. "Okay I am not going to be the third wheel between you two." I heard Jennie say, standing up and most likely going to her room.

It didn't take us that long to realise that we were left alone, nor did it take too long for Jungkook to wrap his arms around me, as we stood there in the middle of the room.

"See it wasn't that bad." He said in a hushed tone. I nuzzled my face onto his chest, feeling his arms around me tighten. I could get use to this.

"Thank you." Tip toeing and giving him a quick peck. "For everything."

"Anything for you doll." He looked at his watch and sighed. "I think it's time for me to go, no?"

I tilted my head to see the clock on the wall and sighed. "Yes unfortunately."

"I'll call you later, yeah?"

"Yeah." Giving him one last smile, as he let go and walked towards the door.

🐰⭐️
Jungkook

"You're Jungkook right?" I turned around to see a man in a mask standing there.

"Um yeah, do I know you?" The man pulled his mask down, making me recognise him. He was blackpink's manager.