11 • I don't like her

☁️
Jungkook

I woke up stretching my arm out trying to find my phone. Did she text me yet? Or is she still sleeping?

After waiting for her to reply at 1 am I realised that she had fallen asleep.

Trying to sleep was quite difficult to do since I kept thinking about her. I don't know why she kept popping up in my mind especially after yesterday.

Do I like her?

No of course not.

Besides it's too soon to tell.

I turned on my phone but frowned when she hadn't texted me. She must still be asleep then, that or maybe she's in an interview or something. Her group did just debut so she'll be quite busy.

She's a busy person, she doesn't need to text me every second. Jeez Jungkook your not her top priority. Get over yourself.

I got out of my bed taking my phone with me. You never know, she could text or maybe even call me at any minute.

Sitting at the table I saw my hyungs all looking at me, smirking. Was there something on my face?

"Are you all okay?" I checked my phone but put it inside my pocket, seeing that I hadn't received any messages.

"The real question is if your okay." Jimin looked at me smugly. "A little birdie had told us that you had a little date yesterday."

Date?

"Why would I be in a date?" I took my spoon taking a bite from my food. "I don't have time for that."

"Our thoughts exactly maknae," Hoseok nodded.

"I didn't go on a date."

"Stop lying to us, our little bird specifically told us that you were on a date. There's no point in denying it." Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"Are you sure this little bird of yours is right? Maybe they just saw things. Or maybe it was my double ganger."

"Then explain why you were on a date with Lisa!" Tae shouted but covered his mouth immediately after he realised what he had just said.

"L-Lisa? As in Lisa from blackpink? Your joking right, why would I be on a date with her?" I tried my best not to look obvious by drinking some water and calming myself down.

"Yeah! Lisa from blackpink the Thai girl. Bambam called us yesterday saying you two were on a date! How could you keep something like this from us maknae! What happened to VKook!" Tae blurted out, but like before he had covered his mouth preventing him to say anymore.

That little piece of shit.

As soon as I get my hands on him I swear it'll be the end of him.

Jin looked at Tae glaring at him. "I told you not to blurt it out! Can't you listen to me for once!" He smacked Tae in the head.

"Well he was pretending like he didn't know! What were suppose to do? Let him live when we're all now aware of his not so secret crush?"