12 • Seen zoned

☁️
Jungkook

I was left on seen.

Jeon Jungkook was just seen zoned.

Now I know how my hyungs feel when I leave them on seen. It doesn't feel too good when you're the one on the receiving end.

I leaned against the wall, banging my head back and forth. I messed up didn't I? Of course I did. You don't just ask a girl to hang out - out of nowhere. Especially if you just started talking to the girl a few days ago.

Well actually never mind. A lot of boys ask to hang out with girls - out of nowhere, especially if they just met. Well in my defence, I wasn't use to doing that. But you can't blame, can you? I don't have time for girls.

I looked at my screen again, seeing that she still hadn't replied.

If only I didn't give my phone to my hyungs. I could've avoided this whole situation in the first place. Wait no they snatched my phone from me, I didn't give it to them.

I groaned, throwing my phone at the other side of the room.

Just as I did that my phone vibrated.

I crawled to the other side picking it up. I'm surprised it didn't break. Not that it mattered, it was already cracked.

Laaliisa
Lmao u serious?

Well fuck.

I really did mess up.

How are you suppose to reply to that? Yes? No? Forget it?

Jungkook
No of course not issa joke, chill

No I can't send that.

Jungkook
Kinda?

Laaliisa
Wdym kinda???

Jungkook
Hmmm yeah?

Laaliisa
So you are serious??

Jungkook
Yes. Yes I am

Laaliisa
Hmm I'll ask my manager if I have a schedule tomorrow

Jungkook
K.

Wait no delete.

Jungkook
Alright

What if she says no? Will I still have the courage to go up to her? I mean if she says no, she pretty much rejected me; meaning that our conversations would be pretty damn awkward if we continued talking.

Now that I think about it, I'm surprised that I'm even allowed to talk to her. Considering how strict her company is and the fact that they have a dating ban.

Dating ban? I'm sure she's allowed to befriend male idols. I mean she is friends with Bambam and he's a male idol. So what does the dating ban have to do this. We're not even dating, so we're not doing anything bad.

Why am I overthinking this?

Laaliisa
He said we didn't have a schedule