02: the gayest.

"renjun, you didn't have to be such a bitch to me," donghyuck informed him as he stalked into the art room.

the black haired boy gave a grunt, not looking up from his sketchbook. "a tree would look good but there's no one on set who can actually paint a decent tree," he muttered to himself, drawing a huge cross over the page and flipping to a clean one.

"hey," donghyuck said, sliding onto the desk next to renjun and swinging his legs. "hey, bitch."

"mm."

"i got the lead," donghyuck said smugly.

"uh-huh," renjun murmured, sketching out a new design for the set.

donghyuck reached over and knocked the pencil out of renjun's hand, sending a dark line across the middle of his drawing. renjun sighed.

"i got the lead, bitch."

"i heard you," renjun told him, scrambling for the pencil that was rolling towards the edge of the table.

"hey, hey, hey," said a new voice, a tall dark-haired boy entering the room. he swooped down and caught the pencil, sitting up on the desk and handing it to renjun. "figured i'd find you guys here."

"jeno, i got the lead!" donghyuck nearly shrieked.

"ay!" jeno exclaimed, "nice one, theater boy." the exchanged a high five as renjun tried desperately to erase the line from his drawing.

"you fucking ruined it," he stated, tearing the page from his sketchbook and starting again.

"what happened?" jeno asked dumbly.

"renjun's just being a bitch," donghyuck brushed it off. "anyway, i got the lead. i mean, finally."

"it's only 'cause seungkwan graduated-"

"shut up, renjun."

"good on you, man," jeno said with a grin.

renjun groaned and closed his sketchbook.

"what's wrong with you?" donghyuck questioned.

"were going to be late for class," renjun told him, tapping his watch.

he wrestled the huge sketchbook into his satchel, which jeno randomly grabbed from him and slung over his own shoulder.

"what have you done?" renjun asked suspiciously, eyes narrowing.

"what?" said jeno, looking rather blank. "i haven't done anything. i'm just carrying your bag, ren."

"never mind," renjun muttered. "we should get going."

"jaemin!" jeno said happily as they walked into the classroom.

"hey," the brown-haired boy said, waving an arm. jeno slid in beside jaemin, donghyuck jumping up on their desk and renjun sitting behind them.

"guess what?" donghyuck said with a wide grin.

"you got the lead?" jaemin said teasingly.

"i got the fucking lead!"

renjun looked really close to slamming his head against the wall.

"yeah!" jaemin yelled, smacking donghyuck's shoulder.

"hey, donghyuck," a girl called from across the room.

the peachy-haired boy looked round with a smirk.

"are you singing in the show?" she asked, flipping her long hair over her shoulder.

"it's a musical, beautiful," he said with a wink.