14: party.

the crowd went wild as the home team scored in the last seconds of the game, stacking the points for their side.

"we won!" yukhei hollered, his voice carrying across the pitch. "lee donghyuck, you're fucking awesome!"

donghyuck stood in the middle of the pitch, beaming from ear to ear, his honey-like skin practically glowing.

jeno grabbed the peachy-haired boy and tossed him in the air, and soon jaemin, renjun and yukhei had swarmed the star player, carrying him high above everyone else.

"lee donghyuck! lee donghyuck! lee donghyuck!"

even mark found himself chanting the boy's name, the words dying on his lips as he realised what he was doing.

"so, guys," said yeri, nudging mark with her shoulder as they walked away from the game. "everyone seems to know about some big party tonight."

"no thanks-"

"uh-uh, sorry, markie," she said cut him off, "yukhei's throwing it, so-"

"mark!" yukhei crowed, pushing through the crowd to reach him. "you're coming to my party, right?"

"only if he can bring his best friends," yeri answered.

"chae included?" asked yukhei, looking at the dark haired girl.

chaeyoung was startled by the pet name, but almost frantically nodded.

"nice," he said, grinning. "see you guys there." he gave a wink. "oh, ju haknyeon! don't miss my party, motherfucker!" he yelled, running off.

"mark, do you have any other clothes on you?" yeri demanded as they all walked towards mark's car.

"why?" he asked warily. "something wrong with what i'm wearing?"

"i'm not taking you to the soccer captain's party in this fucking..." she gestured to his outfit, "nerd get-up."

"yeri!"

"oh, look, you do have another shirt," minhyuk said in mock-surprise as he tossed mark's car keys back at him.

mark fumbled to catch his keys, glaring at his friend. "how did you even get my keys?"

"watch your pockets," minhyuk quipped. he threw a black t-shirt at mark, which he had found in the trunk off the car. "hurry up, i want to get drunk."

mark muttered to himself as he quickly changed out of his polo shirt and into the black t-shirt. "god, happy now?" he muttered.

"good, now drive," said yeri. everyone climbed into mark's car and looked at him expectantly.

"fine, fine," he grumbled, "but i'm not dragging your drunk asses home afterwards."

yeri clicked her tongue. "well, chae's ass might be staying in yukhei's bed-"

"oh my god, shut up!"

***

"you guys are all coming to the party, right?" jaemin asked as he rubbed his back with a towel.

jeno poked his head round from the showers, hair dripping wet. "sure! it'll be fun."

"yukhei throws the best parties, after all," jaemin said with a grin. "hyuck?"

donghyuck showered with his back to the rest of them, having waited for most of the team to shower and leave the locker rooms before even taking his kit off.

upstaged || markhyuckOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara