10: you, you, you.

"hey, bitches~"

"decided to talk to us again?" jaemin asked sourly, knowing that the voice behind them couldn't possibly be anyone else.

he turned to see donghyuck scowling at him.

"i am greeting my friends," donghyuck drawled, throwing an arm around jaemin's neck and the other around renjun's shoulders.

"what about me?" jeno asked, sounding excluded.

"i only have two arms, bitch," the peachy-haired boy responded, though he threw jeno a grin.

the black-haired boy gave an eye-smile in return and fell into step beside renjun, who was looking away, pink-cheeked.

"aw, i thought you had paint on your face again," jeno joked, poking the shorter boy's cheek and making him blush even more.

"what kdrama is this?" donghyuck demanded.

"you're kidding," jaemin drawled, "jeno wiping renjun's face was the cringiest thing i've ever seen."

"bet it was cute, renny," donghyuck teased.

renjun swore at him in chinese and shrugged donghyuck's arm off. the four continued walking towards the school building.

"jaemin," jeno said after a moment, sounding like he was about to say something very profound.

"i already told you that they're serving hotpot in the cafeteria," jaemin replied.

jeno shook his head. "why did you say that ren-ren and i were cringy?" he questioned, fully serious.

donghyuck removed his arm from around jaemin and looked at each of his friends' faces.

the brown-haired boy opened and closed his mouth. he scoffed, "seriously-"

"is it because it's gay?" renjun asked abruptly.

"what?" jaemin uttered, stopping in his tracks.

"you know, two guys," renjun continued, prompting the entire group to stop in the middle of the school yard, "it was like a kdrama, like donghyuck said. except with two guys."

"yeah," jeno agreed, though his brain was still catching up after the sudden serious turn of conversation.

"what? i'm just saying, it was totally cringy," jaemin said dismissively. "i mean, you two?"

donghyuck was itching to say something.

"if it was real, would you have a problem?" renjun said.

jaemin was having trouble looking his friends in the eye. "look, i'm not saying i have a fucking problem."

"then why are you acting like you have a fucking problem?" donghyuck grumbled.

"what's it to you? you weren't even there," jaemin muttered, kicking the ground.

donghyuck's eyes widened. "yeah, i wasn't there," he agreed. "who's fault was that?"

"okay, i'm lost," renjun admitted, looking from the irritated donghyuck to jaemin, who looked uncomfortable to be an object of scrutiny.

"what's going on?" jeno asked slowly, draping his arm around renjun's shoulders.

donghyuck was silent for a moment as jaemin continued to moodily kick the ground. the ground hadn't even done anything.

"whatever," donghyuck said flippantly, "let's go to homeroom."

"alright, bitch," jaemin said with a grin. "don't get so pissed, are you on your period or what?"