51: lucky strike.

"hyung, where are you? i just finished buying groceries for mom and i'm bored," donghyuck asked, sitting at the bus stop, phone to his ear.

"ah, hyuck," said mark, walking away from the bowling lane, "taeyong-hyung invited me bowling with him and his friends."

"oh," said donghyuck, audibly disappointed, "i guess you're busy."

"hyuck-"

"ah, that's your boyfriend!" johnny said loudly, jumping to mark's side and taking his phone from him.

"johnny-hyung!" mark uttered.

"hey, you must be lee donghyuck," johnny said into the phone, ignoring mark, who slapped his bare arms.

"o-oh, yeah, that's me," donghyuck said in surprise at the new voice, huddling in his winter coat as a particular cold breeze hit him.

"wah, why do you sound so cold?" johnny demanded, "are you outside?"

"i'm just at a bus stop, i had a few things to do for my mom after rehearsal-"

"mark, honestly, leaving your boyfriend out in the cold like this," johnny said disapprovingly, pushing mark away easily when the smaller boy pulled at his red tank top. "hey, donghyuck, you should come join us for bowling," he added, smirking at mark. "we're at the one closest to the university."

"oh, okay, hyung," said donghyuck, "sure! i'll be right there."

"awesome, i'll buy you a drink when you get here, in honour of being part of the squad," johnny said. "see ya soon, donghyuck!"

johnny hung up and handed the phone back to mark, who looked rather put out.

"hyung," mark whined. he stamped his foot. "ah, hyung!"

"why is my son yelling?" taeyong questioned, walking over with a bowling ball in his hands.

"son," johnny snorted. "i didn't do anything to him, i swear!"

"watch it, seo," said taeyong, raising the bowling ball threateningly.

"what's this?" asked chittaphon, appearing at taeyong's side and wrapping his arms around the latter's waist. "if you're bothering mark, you can answer to me as well."

johnny exhaled and shook his head. "as if either of you could do anything to me-"

"can i get you guys anything?" someone asked in a disinterested tone.

the tallest of them turned to see a girl behind the drinks counter. she wore her dark hair in a high ponytail, with short bangs that flattered her face. and she looked like she'd much rather be doing some else with her winter break than working at the bowling alley.

"oh, we're kind of standing like we want to order something," chittaphon chuckled. "come on, tae," he said, unwrapping his arms from around taeyong's waist to grab his arm and pull him back towards their lane.

"oh, sorry," said johnny, suddenly flustered. he abruptly bowed to the girl, after reading her nametag kang seulgi, and walked awkwardly away.

"hyung, our lane is over there," mark said flatly, pointing in the opposite direction.

"oh my god," johnny mumbled, turning on heel and walking the other way, past the drinks counter again.

mark caught up with him, trying not to laugh at the super cool johnny suddenly being awkward after seeing a girl.

"ey, what happened, johnny-hyung?" jungwoo asked mildly, but his grin said it all.