33: like!?

"t-taeyong, are you busy?" mark got out.

"mark? oh my god, are you okay?" taeyong uttered, rolling off chittaphon from where they were cuddling in bed.

"can i t-talk to you, please, hyung?"

taeyong gripped his phone, his other hand finding chittaphon's and holding on tightly.

"mark, why are you crying? what happened?" taeyong rambled.

"hyung..." mark cut himself off with a sob.

"oh my god, come over," taeyong said. "come and talk to me, mark."

"i-is chittaphon there?" he mumbled with a sniff.

"yes, he's here but please come," he told him, "you sound awful, mark."

"it's okay, hyung," mark responded, "if you're with your boyfriend-"

"mark, listen to me," said chittaphon, grabbing the phone from taeyong's hands. "come and talk to tae, please."

"o-okay," he stammered.

"drive safely, okay?" taeyong added worriedly. "come straight here."

"yes, hyung."

taeyong let out a long sigh after hanging up. he leaned back on the pillows, raking his fingers through his cotton-candy pink hair.

"hey," chittaphon said softly, pressing his face to taeyong's neck, his black hair tickling the older's skin. "you okay, there?"

taeyong smiled and kissing chittaphon's head, pulling him close.

"i'm just worried," he admitted, "mark has been... confused lately. i think things have been stressing him out."

"he seemed alright earlier," chittaphon mused, hugging taeyong's waist and pressing a kiss to his bare shoulder. "with donghyuck."

"mark hasn't cried like that since he came out to me," taeyong sighed, rubbing his face with his hand. "he was so scared of everything back then."

"good thing he had you, then," chittaphon said, looking up at his boyfriend.

"i'm basically his older brother," he said, cracking a smile. he leaned down to kiss chittaphon.

"good thing i have you, too," the black-haired guy murmured, kissing back.

things began to get heated and when chittaphon was straddling the older's waist, taeyong froze.

"shit, mark's coming," he whispered.

"ah, shit," chittaphon groaned, his hands braced on taeyong's bare chest.

"ten, please," taeyong breathed, "don't move, you're--"

"sorry, sorry," he uttered, climbing off him quickly. he threw taeyong a tank top which he hurriedly put on. the doorbell rang and taeyong rushed downstairs, chittaphon trailing behind him. "oh, mark," he said, his face falling when he opened the door and saw mark standing there, lips pressed together as he tried to hold back his tears.

"hyung," said mark, his voice choked from crying.

"come here," taeyong said quietly, grabbing mark in a tight hug.

mark tried not to cry into his hyung's chest but failed miserably, already at the ugly sobbing stage.

chittaphon closed the door and followed the two into the small living room where taeyong led mark. the youngest looked around but taeyong sat him down on the sofa, an arm still around him.

"my parents are away for the weekend," he explained, rubbing mark's shoulder.

"that's why i'm here," chittaphon said with a slight laugh. "i'll, uh, make some tea."