41: wrong.

jaemin was in a state of blissful ignorance when he turned up to yukhei's party, already tipsy.

the soccer captain had driven him, jeno and renjun to his house, car full of beer and soju for the party (or, at least, to get it started). windows down, radio blaring and all four of them belting out lyrics, jaemin managed to get enough alcohol in him to make him feel like the happiest man on earth.

"yo, man!" yukhei crowed as he found haknyeon already there.

"this party is lame-" his step-sister, known as irene, began as she pushed past some of yukhei's classmates. "oh," she uttered, spotting yeri climbing out of minhyuk's car.

"you were saying?" yukhei said with a smirk.

"let's get this party started!" jaemin yelled, haknyeon and sunwoo agreeing loudly as they cracked open cans of beer.

"get your ass in here," haknyeon said, grabbing jaemin and pulling him inside the house.

someone turned the music up to the max, and soon people were all over the front lawn with red cups in their hands, grinding on the dance floor or hanging out in the back yard.

"not bad, huh?" yeri said as she pushed past some sweaty people an hour later. she grabbed two cans of cider from the ice box and handed one to her girlfriend.

"thanks," irene replied, opening the can. "yukhei's parties are basic, but loads of people turn up."

"he's the soccer captain, i guess," said yeri, looping an arm around the shorter girl. "comes with the territory."

"whatever," irene muttered, kissing yeri's cheek.

yeri kissed her on the lips before starting to sway to the slow song that had come on.

"you're beautiful, unnie," she said softly.

"are you drunk?" irene chuckled, pushing yeri's mousey bangs out of her eyes.

yeri laughed, taking a long drink from her can. "not yet, baby," she remarked.

irene giggled and shook her head. "you wanna dance? i normally hate yukhei's parties, but at least you're here."

yeri grinned and led irene into the living room.

"you're so hot, renny," jeno said in renjun's ear as they danced, their bodies pressing up against each other as a more upbeat song came on.

"you are so drunk," renjun laughed, smacking the taller's shoulder. jeno smirked, grabbing renjun's waist.

the chinese boy wrapped his arms around jeno's neck and pressed a kiss to his neck. the room was dark, people dancing with anyone and everyone, no one would be looking at them. heck, renjun had even seen haknyeon making out with sunwoo earlier, and no one had batted an eyelid.

"renjun," jeno said, making the shorter look at him. "you're my everything."

the chinese boy nearly teared up, feeling the alcohol in his brain increasing his emotions.

"i love you," he mumbled, his voice disappearing under the heavy music. but jeno seemed to understand because he pulled renjun in and kissed him soundly.

with his lips moving against jeno's, and as close to him as he possibly could be, renjun felt amazing. as jeno finally pulled away, they were both grinning.

"guys!" jaemin yelled as he danced his way through the crowd.

renjun and jeno froze, still holding each other, but jaemin didn't seem to notice.

"yeah?" jeno shouted.

"have you guys seen nancy?" he asked.

"no!" renjun replied.