35: goddamn perfect.

jaemin special chapter (because y'all need some explaining)

"hey," said nancy, looking jaemin up and down appreciatively as he stood on the doorstep. "come in."

he grinned nervously, despite having been to her house before. the two had been so drunk the night of the party that by the time they had stumbled back to nancy's place, the two basically passed out on her bed immediately. after quite a lot of kissing.

"it's a little tidier than last time," she giggled, moving aside so he could come in.

jaemin clung to his rucksack straps as he stepped over the threshold.

"s-shall i take my shoes off?" he questioned.

"sure, just leave them there," she told him, pointing to the row of shoes against the wall. "leave your bag down here, it looks heavy."

"okay," he said with a smile, placing his bag down as nancy lingered on the bottom step of the stairs.

"are you thirsty?" she asked, twirling a lock of hair around her finger.

"no, i'm good," he replied, shaking his head.

"well, follow me," she said, giving him a coy look before turning and walking up the stairs.

jaemin tried to keep his eyes off nancy's ass in her tight shorts, but it was a little hard when it was practically right in front of his face.

"you okay?" she asked as she reached the top of the stairs, glancing over her shoulder at him.

"y-yeah, i'm good," he repeated, smiling.

her smile grew wider and she reached for his hand. he intertwined their fingers and he leaned in for a kiss, which she responded to heatedly. nancy slowly stepped back towards her bedroom, hitting the wall beside the door as jaemin grabbed at her waist and she got her hands in his hair.

"mm... wait here one second," she said breathlessly, untangling herself from his embrace to dash into her room.

jaemin's chest heaved as he waited for her. he couldn't see what she was doing but it seemed like she was tidying. but he'd already told her he didn't care about mess.

"hey," she breathed, grabbing his hand again and pulling him inside.

he kissed her again, running a hand through her hair.

"you're such a square, jaemin," she mumbled against his lips.

"what?" he hadn't heard her.

"nothing," she said with a light chuckle.

he stopped kissing her for a second to look around her room.

"you cleaned?" he asked, smirking.

nancy rolled her eyes. "come here," she said dominantly, backing towards the bed and sitting down.

jaemin didn't know what to do with himself but he just did as he was told. he sat down beside her and nancy was quick to get what she wanted - on his lap. jaemin was startled when the brown-haired girl straddled his hips and kissed him harder, making him fall back onto the pillows.

then he caught a scent. "that smells like my aftershave," he muttered as nancy started kissing his neck. he shivered.

they had never gone this far before, but nancy seemed determined. it had all started at the party when alcohol gave jaemin a sudden confidence to approach the most popular girl in their year. kissing at the party, to kissing at her house, to secret kissing at school in an empty corridor or behind a building. nancy would always find him.