70: exposed.

"morning, markie," donghyuck said the next morning, beaming at him. he leaned down as mark rolled the window down, and kissed him, before running round to the other side and climbing in the front passenger seat.

"hey, hyuckie," he replied, brushing donghyuck's red hair out of his eyes. he started the car as donghyuck unzipped his rucksack, pulling out a bag of donuts.

"breakfast?" mark asked, amused.

donghyuck grinned. "i bought them yesterday but i forgot to bring them on the mission," he said sheepishly. "but, then... we were kind of busy," he added with a smirk.

mark rolled his eyes, trying to keep the blush off his face. "hilarious," he drawled, as he pulled into the school car park.

"i wasn't trying to be funny," donghyuck said, blinking at him. he smiled and leaned in to kiss his cheek. "anyway, eat a donut. shit is going to go down today."

"i don't doubt that at all," mark remarked, letting donghyuck feed him the donut, before the redhead stuffed the other donut in his own mouth.

"hey, markie," donghyuck said after he finished chewing.

"yeah, hyuck?"

"thanks for replacing all the universe posters that time," he said simply. "i figured it was you."

"it's okay," mark said gently. "i almost forgot i did that."

"it was ages ago," donghyuck said with a shrug, crumbling the paper bag that the donuts had been in. "we'd only just spoken for the first time, then."

mark nodded thoughtfully. he slipped his hand into donghyuck's. "it made me angry, really angry, that jaemin wrote those things. but i'm glad you two are friends again now."

"we're all friends now," donghyuck corrected. "you're part of our squad now, markie."

mark chuckled. "it's weird to think that it was as simple as not running in the same circles, before," he commented, "you were on the soccer team, and i was a theatre nerd."

"except for the fact that i'm a massive theatre nerd," donghyuck laughed. "but, yeah. i'm glad i ended up bumping into you that day."

"me, too," mark said, and kissed him.

***

"ren-ren!" jeno called as renjun opened his front door.

"no-no!" renjun exclaimed. he gave an excited giggle when he saw jeno standing by his bicycle like it was something impressive. (he could totally see jeno with a motorbike, though. that was hot.) "what's this?" he asked, running up to jeno to kiss his cheek.

"thought i could pick you up for school today," jeno said with a grin, hugging renjun with one arm, the other hand on the bicycle. "got myself a sweet ride for christmas."

renjun laughed. "you are so cheesy, lee jeno."

"don't act like you don't want to get on the back of here," jeno joked, patting the seat of his bike.

"hmm, do you want a serious answer?" he remarked, looking up at him.

jeno grinned. "i brought a spare helmet, if you're interested."

"okay, seeing as you went to all this effort," renjun snickered. "i was going to take the bus."

"not today, ren-ren," he said, holding up a pink helmet. "actually, i can wear this one if you don't want to..."