1

Jungkook walked quickly through the streets wearing his expensive Gucci suit his brother has brought him to this occasion.

The man's shoes clicked against the pavement of the sidewalk. He turned left and went into an expensive looking neighborhood making sure to carefully analyze his surroundings.

"Hyung, I'm at point B where is the house of widows?" Jungkook spoke while raising two fingers to his earpiece that rested in his ear.

"Charlie, The ace of diamonds is. Right in front of you. First house on the right"  jungkook hummed in response and he skillfully went behind the house blending in with his surroundings.

The man walked into the house in front of him and had managed to get past the many guards in the front.

He was grabbed by the arm and he looked at him his fist startling the women he had raised it at.

"You hit me and ill cassie cage your ass." She mumbled fixing her earpiece.

"Let's just get this over with" jungkook mumbled. Letting her cling onto his arm as they posed as a married couple.

Going into the elegant party jungkook and y/n sat near the bar where the encryption codes to a virus were.

"Charlie, seduce the barista"

"Chim, Seduce the bartender"

...........

Both adults were now covered in blood looking at each other in the secluded room they were in. They had held up their fists ready to fight each other over encryption codes.

"Give up chim, the codes are mine" jungkook gritted his teeth after speaking when he saw how the girl raised her hands in defeat.

"You sir are right, but cant you pleasure me before I leave Mr. Charlie? Or should I say Jungkook?" She giggled seeing his reaction as she reached up and touched his face softly caressing him.

"Y/n, what kind of name is him?"jungkook answered back while smiling to himself.

He watched as y/n slowly reached for the zipper of his pants. She locked her bottom lip smirking.

"A name that goes on and out of places, a name that can always make me slick In a way"

Jungkook suddenly was lunged forward as he fell to the ground.

"Until next time Charlie, but by then I really am going to get you laid maybe by another woman or myself you choose"

Jungkook grunted as he watched her escape the house full of now dead bodies.

He zipped up his zipper talking.
"Hyung, mission failed. The other side got the codes and the virus is sure to multiply"

.........

Imagine end!

How my old readers and new ones enjoyed this image!

There may be a part2 for this, but a different version.