76

Jungkook watched as his wife sitting on her side of the bed with her head in her hands.

Just like countless days before she was thinking harshly on how to break it to him. She just got up and grabbed her phone before calling her old friend.

Jungkook had went with her following her as she spoke with her friend. "David...I dont know how to tell him i just want freedom"

She didnt see or hear jungkook and he wrapped his arms around her as she stared out of the window in the living room and she turned back haging up her phone. "Jungkook...just..give me freedom, even if it's a little freedom"

Y/n spoke softly wanting to at least go out for a night since she's been inside of their home for most of the time.

Jungkook shook his head gently leaning his head against her shoulder. "How can i? I get jealous of other looking at you..I hate how they stare at you."

Y/n had turned towards jungkook pushing him away as she shook her head crying again and she looked away from him putting her head down in face.  "I just want to hang out with my friends on the weekends or even just for an hour.."

Jungkook watched as y/n went into the bedroom and he heard and saw the door slam. "I'm so sorry y/n..."