2

Y/n sat in the watchtower holding a gun. She swiftly went down to the lower level seeing an infected person yelling for help. She saw the way their skin was mutating from different angles. She opened the side door of the gate reinforced with spears and gun traps.

The infected person was one of her friends. She shook her head. Not wanting to hear his plea for wanting salvation. So she quickly put the silencer on her gun and had shot him in between the eyes.

"Sorry, Seok-jin. But that is the only way for you to truly be free from that virus and this cruel world"

She closed the side door and had heard footsteps on her left side.

She turned to see the man she had been waiting for. "Jungkook, why does it take you so long to even take a piss?"

Jungkook rolled his eyes and walked past her. "Every time I leave doesn't mean I use it for a piss break like you"

Jungkook went into the watchtower where the girl was. He didn't wait at all for her and kept walking up to the top of the tower.

................

By time y/n had reached the top of the tower jungkook was nowhere in sight.

She sighed and went up to the window facing the gates.  She shook her head when she felt a burning sensation on her body.

She turned quickly noticing jungkook starting at her in the shadows. Her eyes were already adjusted you the darkness in the tower so she could see well. 

"Jungkook st-" before y/n could say another word jungkook rushed her picking her up and wrapped her legs around his waist as he set her on a table right next to them.

Y/n became surprised and had broken the kiss panting since jungkook caught her by surprise

"J-jungkook calm your raging hormones!" Jungkook shook his head and continued to kiss y/n giving her butterfly kisses.

"You don't understand do you y/n? I've been with you for awhile until you fell into that coma, you promised me the next time we met you would become one with me" he said before biting get neck leaving a mark.

"I don't remember anything like that!" Y/n moaned out..well more like shouted.

Jungkook sighed and backed away from her ruffling up his hair. He gave y/n a phone that was old. But when she pressed the power button she saw the screen light up revealing how damaged the phone was.

The screensaver was her and jungkook years ago, But they were happy. She unlocked the phone with just a simple swipe and went throughout watching everything jungkook had in it.

He seemed to have planned for this. "When, when I stole the virus..the bad guys took it from me by shooting me and making me forget?"

"Yes y/n, they even covered everything up and told the hospital to tell everyone it was a coma due to you overwhelming yourself with work."jungkook replied to the girl.

"Train me everything I need to know because one at finding the cure for this is killing the bastard that made me like this."

...............

Y/n and jungkook trained for weeks each day they passed out from exhaustion. They ate healthy meals only and drank water not wanting to ruin their diet with cheat days.

Every day y/n would gain bits and pieces of her memory back only to become angrier.

But right now the pair were resting a day before going off by themselves leaving the community of survivors.

Both jungkook and y/n laid resting next to each other panting heavily. Each breath they took seemed like a relief to their lungs but also tiring for their bodies.

"Idiot, you said rest day, not a sex day! How the hell did we end up this way anyway?" Y/n said looking over at jungkook who began to put on his clothes again.

"We drunk a little and my hormones were getting the best of me"jungkook mentioned to y/n whip was there on the bed with her head resting against her hand.

"But you need to sleep never the less so go ahead and sleep and come cuddle me,"y/n said softly.

J

ungkook obeyed and got back in the bed with his partner and girlfriend pulling her half-naked body close to him keeping her closer than she already was before.

"Goodnight"

...........

"What the hell do you mean goodnight? Y/n I'm not tired! " is tide!" (If you get the meme I'm impressed😂) 

Y/n rolled her eyes as she and jungkook went down a hallway together holding weapons.

Y/n an ax while jungkook had a bat. Both adults were walking down a separate hallway both having walkie talkies.

"Y/n I found the target come to the east wing of the building" y/n picked up her walkie-talkie.

"I'm on my way" y/n turned towards the way she came from and she ran all the way to jungkook.

(Jungkook pov)

Y/n came into the room and I grabbed the old man who started this and I shook my head at her." I literally told you one minute ago that I had him. You ran all the way here didn't you?"

Jungkook sighed and flicked y/n on the head since he knew she was going, to tell the truth. "Don't forget about your asthma"

"Whatever! Let's just find the cute in here and go!" she rolled her eyes before she got down on her knees holding the ax with a murderous look in her eyes.

"Now love, tell me why did you release this virus knowing the effects?"y/n said to the man and I watched as he stammered out a reply.

"Ii-its the only way I could become debt free!"y/n rolled her eyes and swung the ax down on his leg brutally getting rid of the man's ankle and below.

His pleas for help and his apologies didn't compare to the many people he had killed with the virus.

I threw the man down on the floor as he cried about his decapitated foot. 

I went to his desk and had messed up everything and looked under it to see the vile of cure was. Taped to the drawer.

I took it and heard a loud grunt before a scrape against the floor. I looked up shocked and saw y/n kicking the man's head to a dark corner of the room. I jogged over to her to see her crib silently to herself.

I touched her shoulder and she looks up at me heartbroken. "He sent his men out to kill me then changed his mind and put me in a doctor-induced coma only to see if the antibodies in my blood would work."

I looked at her and wipe her tears quickly." it's alright, we can talk about this all night but first we have to leave and escape before any of the twisted people here know their leader is dead"

I coughed and saw my vision blur as y/n ran with me.
.
.
When do I tell her I've been infected?

..........

The end

I decided to go with both plots I had in mind.

1)reader gets shot and goes into a coma and has sorry term amnesia

2) They both remain in the same timeline but years after part 1 jungkook becomes infected.