51

Y/n looks back at the party of people that she just so happened to be Hosting. It was a costume party but she just decided to dress as poison ivy from batman.

The sparkling eyeshadow blinded her vision by a little but not all the way. She blows a bubble using bubble gum and she pops it in her mouth crossing her arms.

Even though it was her party shefelt oddly bored, but all that mattered is that her friends had fun. She took a stop from the red cup in her hand tasting the fruit punch flavor of the Hawaiin punch.

She swallows it as the next song plays to a song most don't know. They all look at her weirdly since it seems like a old school song.

She rolls her eyes shrugging. "S.E.S is a better girl group so shut your mouths or get your things and get out." She says rending her quiet facade.

Everyone didn't questing the song since they were having too Much fun. She turns around to get more of the sweet punch in the bowl looking at the alcoholic drinks next to it and she takes more punch drinking it. Tasting there alcohol in it she sets the cup down and turns around to be met with iron man.

The song still playing in the background as she looks him in his eyes. The man pushes up his glasses and he smiles at her bowing. "Excuse me, im sorry for being in your way. I just wanted some punch" he says looking at her smiling.

She shakes her head pointing at the punch. "No, Don't drink it, someone put alcohol in it. So I'm going to replace it" she picks up the bowl with a little struggle but Jungkook takes it from her going to the kitchen.

"Hey..um..?" She tried to say his name and she gives up.

"Jungkook. Jeon jungkook is my name" he says lovingly towards her.

She smirked before taking the punch bowl from his hands pouring it in the sink by him.

"My names is Y/n, nice to meet you" she says as she pours more punch into the bowl with Jungkook facing her back looking at her every move.

She turns around to be blocked in by jungkook. She blushes becoming flustered and she looks up at him. "I reckon you want a posion kiss stranger?"

Jungkook's eyes gleamed in the light of the kitchen making him even more handsome his glasses giving him that extra flare. "Yeah, I'd like that kiss and maybe a date tomorrow at around noon"

Y/n laughs softly before nodding leaving a sweet kiss on Jungkook's lips. "Im certain I'll join you, if you come back here at noon"

...... The end......

So it turns out i dont think my BTS imagines book is coming back. So I'll just redo it some other time.
I hope you enjoyed it.