A Rant

So today after school while most of us were waiting on our respective school buses a boy took off his shirt and his pants along with socks and shoes.

He was only wearing his underwear and a few other boys did it.

I was standing next to both vice principals and our principal and i noticed and yelled to my friend.[we were beside the bus and it was loud]

"What! Look what they're doing jaz!"
Let me remind you all 3 principals were next to me and they all looked over at these boys and they stared for a complete minute before going back to their conversation.

I got upset because it wasn't fair that us girls get dress coded for crops tops,bra straps showing, a skirt that isnt to their standards etc.

We girls arent even allowed to wear shorts because they are a 'distraction' but when the guys are dressed down to their boxers its alright.

Im so heated right now.
Like when i asked jaz 'what the heck' again in disbelief they tried to catch an attitude and i caught one back because i hate how we girls are blamed for everything.

All 3 principals even yelled at me "watch your mouth!"
"Dont say that!"
"Do you want to be suspended!"

I was had finally gotten enough when they argued with me and it actually felt good to yell at them because they were so wrong for catching an attitude with me for saying "what the heck" because they thought i said "wtf"

I told them alk to leave me alone and i actually spiraled out of control and was about to throw my purse at them.
But i had to walk away.
I wanted to actually cry because of how many times i was sent home for bra straps showing and my shirt or even how much skin i was showing.

Like dude the boys in school get to show their tattoos and more but we girls have to stay covered up like we are mummies.

Im on my monthly cycle right now and i dont care about anyonesbfeelings if they arent friends. Like guys, i would have gotten suspended if i didnt walk away in anger laughing my butt off and i told them to "shut up and leave me alone"

......

Guys school is so unfair to female students about dress coding.