42

[Use headphones to listen to split audio. 😊]

I kept running into this maze of love y/n. I thought you'd at least hold my hand as we ran through together but i ran without you since you were out of luck.

You were tired of trying to fix the puzzle pieces together. It was like a never ending hell to you, a hell that i couldnt fix sooner than later.

.........

"I cant keep running with you jungkook, I have to get married to him to keep the countries from fighting" you said and i couldnt help but look at you in disbelief.

"But you promised me you would keep running with me, you said you loved me" i told you upsettingly.

I watched as you fixed your pants and smiled still dusting them off. I watched as you came to me with tears in your eyes.

You were crying silently, i didn't know you were more hurt than me. You truly did love me and i truly loved you.

"Jungkook, please just trust me on this, I'll come back to you happily one day. Just wait I'll expose them for the liars they are" you were defending the honor you held for your father who had died five years ago.

"

Why can't we just run away y/n! You act like all the people will agree with this anyways!!" I yelled at you. You hated to be yelled at and i watched as your face turned around cold.

"It doesn't matter if they do or if they don't agree with me bringing down the old era and bringing up the new one! Its time for a change!" Those were the last things you said to me before i pulled you in for a kiss, a meaningful one.

If i would've known that the next events for the next would turn out the way they did i would've held you closer and longer.

But i couldn't turn back time, time waited for no one and it showed mercy for no one. It was something i learned the hard way.

...............

"Y/n do you take this man, kim seokjin as your husband, in sickness and in health until death do you part?" I stood with the others near the alter.

You were our future queen and an excellent princess. You looked back at me and towards the hundreds of people that were in the enormous chapel.

"I actually dont, i will never ever take jin add my husband because he had had my father killed, by an assassin, he was poisoned! I want to end this era and start a new one for future generations!" You shouted out to the crowd of people inside and a camera that was life broadcasting had caught it all.

"I love someone else that isn't seokjin! He isn't a prince and he isn't even royalty at all!" I watched as you dropped the bouquet of lilacs, white roses, and lastly lillies on the floor running to me.

I caught you with a smile on my face as you smiled back at me. But our moment was short lived when a few gunshots rang out.

The look on your face is one that I'll never forget. You turned pale and i felt the blood staining your dress and soaking my hands.

You looked down at the ground as if collecting your thoughts but quickly looked up at me.

Blood was making its way out of your mouth. It was as if fine suddenly stored in that moment for me, to live through this. To watch you die in my arms where you felt the safest.

"J-jungkook, im sorry.. I loved you"
You weren't kill in my arms and the hundreds of people that were in the chapel looked shocked seeing how you died, they detained seokjin. Who shot the gun that killed you.

It was a loss for most in the kingdom. Your death caused Riots, and many memorial services.

Others of the kingdom rejoiced at your death saying you would only bring down the monarchy with your ideas.

I didn't love again for the rest of my life, everything's i tried your death brought me to tears every single time i thought about it.

For us love came at a cost, that cost was your death and me suffering the rest of my life because of you dying like that rather than peacefully living your life with as many children as you wanted.

Im sorry y/n I Truly loved you

.........

The end

I may not be active alot on my instagram...schools is starting next month and i need to concentrate on how not to die while mentally preparing on how to cope with a new school with a capacity of over 2,000 students. Ugh. I am groot i am groot I AM FREAKING GROOT.

I am going to have a mental breakdown on my first day...

ANYWHOSZA BYE BYE!