28

Jungkook looks at his girlfriend who quietly sat in the corner of their bedroom .

He was pacing back and forth ." how are you not nervous? Its your first time out there"

Y/n chuckles at jungkook. "Sweetie, your making me nervous pacing around like that. Besides, its just a underground singing ring, barely anyone comes to these things"

Jungkook nods and stood pacing listening to his girlfriend.

She was right this was her night and not his. This was something he had done often.

The crowd outside began cheering for y/n as the mc spoke. "She's rough and tough..trust me feels you dont have a shot. But her choice is like honey to your ears, it'll melt you with the nostalgic feeling and it'll make you melt. Give it up for my friend, Y/N!"

Jungkook helped y/n up and helped her walk to the stage. She had a prosthetic leg that she had gotten just that following week.

She had looked out in the crowd and smiled nervously. It had been a week since the accident. A week since she had gotten this prosthetic leg. A week since. She had been gone from here. Yet it all felt like eternity.

"This song..is for the people who gave up..who couldn't fight any longer, who have suffered through depression"

And with those words She started to sing. Of course she mixed it up with a little rap.

The song was So Far Away, a song by some kid named Agust D and his best girl friend suran.

The crowd turned on their flashlights and began to wave them slowly.

Y/n looked over at jungkook who was on the side of the stage singing along with her but in a hushed tone.

He was really proud of her for being strong. A smile crept to his lips as the crowd enjoyed the song, never taking Their eyes off of y/n.

...........

The End 🌈

So, last friday my teacher (music appreciation) let us all have a free day. But we all had to play one song each for a grade.

I told her i didnt want to play my playlist/sound track for the class because i didnt want to be made fun of even more.

But then this girl in my class. Her name is Lexi, and she is Mexican.
She told me how she is a kpop fan but really doesn't want anyone to know since she wants to keep a low profile of it i suppose.

But she helped me gain confidence to play a song.

I chose the 7th sense by Nct.
I was originally going to play a SHINee song out maybe a Exo song but Lexi said the class most likely loves hip hop.

So i played it and
.
.
.
.
.
.

A few people in class began to nod their heads and say t hat they liked the song saying they would give kpop a try

Me and Lexi are friends though we don't talk much.

I learned she was a Shawol, Exo-l, ARMY, blackjack, blink, etc.

It has me shook that I'm finally not the only fan in class and i have yet to thank her...
Thanks for reading my short rant.

🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈