64

"It's not fair, you're blaming a while country for something an evil man and his minions..or friends did!"
Ruby said over the phone trying not to cry.

But her bestfriend jungkook wouldn't even listen to her. "Actually!  No i hate those people and don't trust them because of what happened to my uncle and because of their religion!"

Jungkook screamed over the phone while Ruby cried silently. The phone went silent as jungkook quietly tried to calm down.

Ruby processed jungkook's words through her head and she heard the phone disconnect ending the phone call. "You never trust my decisions"

She let her phone drop onto the pillow beside her and she was suddenly spammed with text messages.

[Messages from JK]
Hey..im sorry..
I shouldn't have said those things.
They were uncalled for.
I didn't mean to hurt you.
Its just im jealous.

[End of messages]

Ruby at down reading the messages as they came in and jungkook finally stopped texting her the messages coming in slower and slower before they finally stopped.

*Message to jeon jungkook*

This friendship is becoming toxic..you can't blame a whole country door someone else's mistakes..it just even been a month yet since we've been dating kookie..and you judged him...it's been 3 years of our friendship and you still think im that silly 15 year old...im not lets end this friendship of you want to keep thinking that way..

*This imagine is based off of a real conversation i had with my guy bestfriend lucas...and he doesn't approve of my boyfriend because of his country and religion..its not his faul for 9/11.
I even an going anorexic again...i didn't want to worry anyone with it but im fine haha.. Anyways goodbye!*