46

Y/n and the other girls were in a fantasy like place that was filled with clothes and accessories that belonged to boys.

She looked up at the sky and noticed it was tinted purple and looked like a purple ocean.

The twin sisters were the first to start crying. They both hugged each other and had wanted to leave.

"Kacey! I'm scared, the one with sorry hair states.

The other twin had stopped crying shortly after and she looks at the other three ladies then at y/n who didn't even have a reaction.

The one who smelled like complete alcohol sat down and she laid on the ground.

Y/n suddenly clapped her hand and the ground shook startling the girls. Everyone looks at y/n as she motions them to come closer.

She gives of a leader vibe as she asks everyone their names. No one asked why but they did what she has asked them to.

......................................................

Years later the girls were note experienced pied pipers. But with a twist. They somehow became corrupted as the time dragged on.

3 of the power pipers had died recently due to fighting by y/n's hands and right now she was leading the kids she had stole away from their town.

She takes them back to her realm and she looks at them ask entertaining them.

"Sally" y/n says and a woman appears next to her and she bows to y/n doing what she asks.

"You take a group of children to the Fairview and you along with Maria find and agree on a child to sacrifice.

She does as told not objecting since this was how they survived. Y/n had dreamed many nights of Jungkook but realised after many years he had probably found Someone else to love after her absence.

It had made her blood boil. She still remained young even though it had been years,she didn't age a day.

"I'm changing for the better" she told herself though had stopped feeling a familiar feeling on her side asks she sighs rubbing it.

"Who knew cramps would hurt this bad"

........................................................................

A month later Jungkook had been sitting outside by the lakewhere his wife was taken. His little girl was sitting next to him sitting the view.

Her little orange hanbok looked beautiful in sunlight. His pied piper powers had been gone for around nine years now and y/n had been gone for around four years now.

He still didn't age at all and he saw spirits. That was the bonus of being a pied piper.

Jungkook looks at his daughters gave and she stands up giving him a hug in her six year old body. She had died of a sickness a week after her birthday. She had been waiting on her mom for far too long and got tired when Jungkook had told her to rest.  He buried her the next day.

"Daddy, i miss mommy"
........................................................................

Y/n was back on her old town. And she smiles softly remembering some of the memories she lived here.

She looks over at Sally and Maria Blows her own tune and the children return back. All except for just one.

The girls go out to the streets while they were silent and they went to visit their old homes.

They wanted to see how much had changed. Sally followed y/n not having a home to go to.

They both made it to y/n's old home teleporting inside the house as they looked around.

"Let's go. No one's home" sally says sending y/n back him outside with herself.

Both women walked the path to the lake when y/n heard his voice. A little girls laughter filled the air and y/n recognized both voices going to them.
........     ..........   ..........    .........  .........  ..........

Jungkook was talking to his daughter when she suddenly looked at him seeing how he got up quickly hugging a woman.

The woman looks at her and she tries to touch the little girl feeling. Nothing but cold air as her hand goes right through her.

"Y/n its been so long! " Jungkook exclaims hugging his wife. She keeps her stare on her child though ava she stand up with Sally watching behind her she noticed jungkook's hands where behind his back now and she looks up at the night sky.

Suddenly a grunt was heard wild the couple was still talking. Sally looks over seeing y/n in pain as Jungkook stabbed her with a dagger. She had widened her eyes stepping back before running off to find Maria for help.

Y/n looks at jungkook who had tears in his eyes and he stabbed her again making blood pour out of her beautiful hanbok.

Jungkook. Cries sit the light fade from her eyes. " you looked corrupted, you've been killing kids for years.

He looks back at his child who had felt justice had been served to herself.
Jungkook grunts to when he realised y/n had stabbed him too.

"It takes a pied piper to know one..huh" y/n starts firmly before falling into Jungkook's arms.

He falls to his knees holding her and she felt him kiss her had and she looks him in his eyes.

"This...is the truth untold of the pied piper right? Living through pain until you die?"

She suddenly lose her grip on life and Jungkook does moments later. They both appeared next to her daughter holding her hands.

They were a family again and nothing would stop them from remaining as one.

..........   ..........   ............   ...........   ...........

This marks the end of the pied piper.

Also, my book rendezvous has finally came out.  It has two chapters out already, and my seokjin book will be finishing soon.
I wanted to discontinue but ill just end it being crappy.