4

Y/n 🐼

Jungkook 🐇

"Idiot"

"Cock muncher"

"Who the hell...what the..who taught you that?!"

"Your mom, she's such a boss at telling me comebacks"

Jungkook looked at the back of the classroom before turning back to his desk. Texting his friend once more

"Peek-A-Boo challenge?"

"Are you really going to ask me that. Ill turn on my bluetooth speaker"

Jungkook searches youtube for the song peek a boo by red velvet as he got on a desk activating his blue tooth.

His friend y/n did the same and she mob texted the class wanting them to join in as the chorus and claps for the claps.

The teacher turned around only to hear the blast of the song. He seems shocked at how y/n and jungkook were standing on the desk.

He watched as y/n patted her long skirt and watched as jungkook rolled up his shirt sleeves.

The teacher watched as both students danced on the desk in homeroom.  The students that weren't dancing were only singing and clapping to the rhythm.

After the song was over with the teacher shook his head finally out of the trance he was in.

Both y/n and jungkook started to grab their things knowing what he was going to say.

"Peek-a-boo your butts to the office you delinquents!"

............

End