A/N

I am so sorry for the lack of updates.

My mom literally had taken in my brothers puppy Aurora Blue and i bought her everything worth 40 dollars to last for at least 2 weeks.

On to of that i babysit my little cousins every weekend for 3 days and within those 3 days their parents will be gone from 8amm up until 4 or 5 am.

Its rare for them to even be home early at maybe 12am. (The earliest they come home)

I have to take care of a cute pre mature baby. (She 1 month old, will be 2 months at the end of this month [may])

So my schedule is pretty packed. Though I'm always trying to update. That's why some imagines & a book a really rushed, because i needed to hurry and finish since it has passed the ending date for them.

Please understand💜

I might update tomorrow in class.

Also, this seems to bug people when i make a new imagine with another person or member from the group and everyone seems to message m e about it saying " its not kookies imagine" or "This is Hoseok's or namjoons imagine, there's barely any of jungkook in here please change it."

No i will not change it because of you guys will be patient (not everyone) you will see another update soon that is a sequel to that explaining what happens to the reader or why Jungkook turned out the way he did.

But.. I would rant longer but my puppy is biting me forher attention so she can lie down with me.

Remember I Purple You💜💜