34

"Happy mothers day to you~ happy mom day to you~" jungkook shakes his mother slightly giving her his bunny smile he had inherited from his father.

Jungkook's mom say up in bed before smacking her son's shoulder. "You're supposed to let me sleep in you. Ungrateful son"

Jungkook rubs his shoulder laughing slightly before picking his mother up.

"Too late! Now let's go fly to never land" jungkook shouts as his mom covers his mouth

"Keep yelling and i will murder you on this supposedly sleep in day for moms"  mrs.Jeon states as she gets carried to the kitchen where her husband was waiting for her .

"Jiggle jiggle jiggle! You need to wiggle wiggle wiggle! Because its your day to shine foxy mom!" Mr. Jeon says throwing up hands signs for his wife.

She smiled lovingly before going over to him to give him a kiss.

Jungkook sat in the Corner disgusted on the now loving act his mother was giving to his father.

A jealous jungkook puts his head down as he starts walking away."im the one that put everything on the table and i cooked it all, dad just bought a card and tried eating it"

Jungkooks mothers sees her son walking away And she immediately goes to his side giving him a bear hug

"Thank you for this, Its all fantastic.."

"Happy mothers day mom" jungkook hugs her back smiling

..........

The End 🌈