67

Jungkook hung out with his friends and he laughed loudly as they threw handfuls of popcorn at each other yelling as they played a game of Mario kart.

"Hey you cheated" y/n yelled when jin pushed her away from the tv.

Jimin and taehyung were sleeping on the couch while Yoongi and Namjoon were coming up with new sounds that would good the next album.

Jungkook's phone suddenly rang and jungkook widened his eyes seeing the words "birth giver" on the screen.

"Shh guys its my mom" everyone became quiet and. Jimin and taehyung suddenly woke up yelling after jungkook answered the phone.

"Come to back to bed"-jimin

"Pass me the bottle! Chug chug!"jin

"Come back and make me your twinkie and not a toaster strudel!"Y/n

"Pass the weed!!!"Yoongi & namjoon.

"Im so high i.think i can fly" Hoseok yelled coming out of the bathroom.

"Let's make hundreds of babies!" Taehyung

Jungkook had his mouth open as he looked at them in horror since he couldn't believe his ears.

His mother suddenly began to yell on the phone cursing at jungkook for having friends over and he turned his phone off hanging it up in her face.

"Whatever, lets just keep hanging until my mom comes"jungkook said as he pushed y/n and jin over grabbing another controller to play mario kart.

.......

So..my boyfriend, its a long distance thing...but anyways..He is from iraq and he has the standard british accent and he sounds so cute and i swear to my ancestors i want to marry this dummy...its officially 1 month of us dating btw..im happy lol😂