20

(Sequel to:Rockabye baby in 1st imagine book)

Jahee walked into her home setting her keys down as she looked around.

She heard the sound of little feet. Running towards her and she kneeled down with her arms outstretched to a small child.

"Y/n, my love what has you so excited today?" Jahee says looking at her daughter.

"Daddy says we can go see grandma and grandpa today! It's their anniversurgery" She says mixing up two different words.

Jahee chuckles and shakes her head. "No my darling. Its their anniversary"

The little girl smiled in awe nodding. "Ohh i said it wrong, sorry mommy"

Jahee ruffles her daughters hair and gets up. "Get your things and we can visit them"

Jahee watched as her daughter ran into her room. She took off her shoes and put on her home slippers going to her room.

She sees her husband laying down looking through the family memory book that belonged to jahee's parents.

"Honey, What are you doing?" Jahee slips into bed into her husbands embrace.

"Im looking at the photos of my wife and her family, I've never noticed that your mother was a wealthy woman, i cant believe she gave everything up to be with your father." Jahee's husband says thoughtfully.

"Jimin, she did anything for her family and for true love, my grandpa is kim seokjin a mafia Boss and he wanted her to marry some jerk named jung hoseok but i guess it didnt work out. It's basically the old romeo and juliet scenario" jahee explains to Her husband with a soft smile.

"Yeah b-"

"Mommy! Daddy! Im ready!" Jahee heard her daughter run down the hallway and into her room where she jumped on their bed.

Both parents groaned playfullyat their daughter who attacked them with hugs and kisses.

..........

The family went out to the graveyard passing by rows of the people who have died.

Little y/n grabs the lillies out of jimin's hands and runs to the top of the hill to see her grandparents sshared grave.

"Hi grandma! I came to visit again! Grandpa i came to visit you too!"

The little girl says lovingly as she talks to both people who werent around since twenty years ago.

"Mommy named me after you Nana, because she thought you had a pretty name, and she calls me bunny after you papa"

Jahee watches as her daughter converses with the grave of her parents and she smiles before turning towards jimin.

"I have a shift at the hospital tomorrow. So i need you to watch jahee again. I'll make it home early for her birthday" jahee says to jimin who nods before kissing her cheek.

Both of them heard laughter that belonged to 3 people. Jimin snapped his head back looking around seeing no one else but themselves.

Jahee looks forward seeing her daughter looking up at two blurry figures.

She watches as both figures play with her daughter and she nudged jimin.

"She's playing..with spirits"jahee whispered to jimin.

Jimin takes a look closer and sees his daughter running down the hill jumping up into his arms.

"Daddy! Grandpa says hello! And he says you better take care of his baby bunny!" Y/n smiles at what her daughter says.

Jimin lifts an eyebrow gulping. "Alright, im not even going to ask how you talked to your grandpa but lets go home a little early...im creeped out now"

Jimin grabbed his daughter with a smile. "Aish! Watch the hair!"

Jimin says cutely and he runs back to the car with his daughter while jahee wallked behind him.

"Have a Lovely nice my little bunny"
.
.
"My love, please follow your heart, it knows best"

........

The End❤

Jahee (daughter of jungkook & y/n from rockabye baby/parents sacrifice) Names her daughter after her mother because she thinks it's a unique and beautiful name.

I hope this clears the confusion!