78

Hearing the sound of the waves crashing against the shore of the beach calmed me.

Being the famous maknae of BTS was hard, I cant go anywhere without hiding myself in plain sight.

The fans would ravage me and hurt me like other countless idols, I'm so scared and nervous that I always go in public with the hyungs.

I look down at my phone playing a song on it and i hummed to it softly. I looked up closing my eyes taking in the scent of the salty ocean air.

"Where there is hope, there is always hardship" I heard a voice from infront of me as i saw a girl holding a surf board and she moved the numerous strands of hair away from her face as she walked towards me.

She walked right past me and had dropped something in the sand right next to me.

I looked at it and picked up. Before jogging to her. She walked so fast it was ridiculous. But i finally caught up to her when she was by her car. "Excuse me!"

She turned around and my heart suddenly began to beat faster. I've seen herr somewhere before...in a dream?

"Yes?  How may i help you?" She replied softly as she puts her surfboard above her car strapping it up.

"You left the charms to the surfboard back there." I. Say and i gave them back to her.

"Thank you....my grandma gave them to me,  They are story telling charms..." She said as she raised them to eye level for me.

"This one is the pied piper, this one is the grim reaper. Dancing with his lost love and this one is i think a zombie guy?" She says putting her charms in her car.

"No problem and one day if we meet again you should tell me those stories."

This is how..our story began...