59

Shoo looks over at jungkook in anger as she stood up with the rap line of her group.  It was a current contest between the six of the people on The stage. She couldn't believe she had wasted time being friends with him while one of her own friends betrayed her and slept with him.

"Get your best rapper and let's do this cover better jungcock," shoo says and the people in the sidelines of the street snickered as some recorded the trainees and the global stars.

Jungkook and his new girlfriend Ami looked over at Hoseok since he was the only one there with them and he comes over. "Ready when you are you pesky fly"

Shoo looks over at Ami since she was the one who said something and her. Smirks before a beat were given to them. "Okay, you little itty bitty mosquito tit-" A hand was over shoo's mouth as she looked over at her twin sister Saya and she sighs gaining her composure.

Hoseok looked like he wanted to laugh but one stare from Miami and jungkook and he knew to shut up.

.....Afterward.....

They had finished their rap battle and eventually the dance battle that was unexpected since hoseok was the one who started it.

The crowd cheered for Shoo's team the most and as unexpected as it seemed they had one.

Shoo looks at Ami and jungkook before Ami held up her phone showing a photo of Shoo's parents and sibling that the world didn't even know about yet and she mouthed a threat. 'They'll be in a house fire...watch it on the news'

Shoo and Saya both looked at her in anger before say yelled out an insult. "You freaking Fish bait between the legs looking a-"

"Yah! Who are you calling fish bait your salmon out of the water looking as-"Saya and Ami had gotten close before say threw the first punch and jungkook tried breaking it up before he hit say harsh and she fell onto the ground.

"You can't beat her! She did nothing to you" jungkook yells and he heard the sound of earrings being dropped onto the ground along with the ring and he saw a glimpse of shoo's that fly off of her head as she swiftly landed a punch on his face and she looks at Ami doing the same.

"Son of a biscuit that hurt!" they exclaimed at the same time and the crowd had already been recording.

"Next time you hurt my sister I won't threaten to hurt either of you," shoo says and she looks at say who had a bruise forming on her face before looking at Ami's direction annoyed.

"Threaten my family again and I will go to jail after killing you. But who knows I might cut off your hair, finger, your tongue and even pull out your teeth and ill pour bleach into your mouth and all over your body before I even set it on fire and after I do that I'll even put you in a damp, shady muddy place where there are lots of earthworms so your body will decompose easier in the matter of a week"

Ami gulps at what shoo had said and she looks at jungkook at hoseok as if wanting back up but they didn't say anything knowing everything Shoo had said wasn't a threat but a promise.

........
Sorry I just had to write. I'm expressing my anger through this chapter 😒