Cameron boyce. special imagine

Y/n and cameron were the couple everyone liked to see together wether it would just be for a moment or in photos.

Peyton List, a mutual friend of the two had matched them together and after a first few dates they hit it off. They were relativeley young when they first met but after cameron became a star in Jessie and Y/n being an occuring character they were friends.

Y/n became thankful for peyton's help in getting them together and she wanted to do everything in her power to help peyton with anything she needed.

After about 3 years in 2015 when descendants came out she also was in the movie as The daughter of naveen and Tiana who were known as the Princess and the frog.

She often daydreams and laughs at the memories they made in the first movie and the budding romance from the second movie.  She was happy for it all and she wouldn't trade it for anything in the world.

The year is 2018.. May 29th camerons birthday and also their anniversary.  Cameron had just turned 19 and it was his party, every one of his friends and his family were there to celebrate the young man who had seen another year. 

"Make a wish hun. You deserve to" Y/n says with a smile as his parents watched in awe.

"Alright...i wish for you to love me forever and ever, just like i'll love you" Cameron then blew out the candles and everyone clapped happily, the sound of a camera was heard going off and y/n looks to see her mother smiling. "This photo is a keeper"

"Mom!" Y/n screeched in embarrassment and peyton came over nudging her . "awe y/n dont get grumpy, its cameron's birthday! "

Cameron noticed y/n getting grumpy due to the betrayal her mother set up and he swipes his finger across a slice cut cake and boops it on her nose making her flinch. "Really? Oh its on like donkey kong!"

Y/n then grabbed cameron and she kisses all over his face using her nose to smear the cake frosting on his face as he laughed, his dimples showing as his freckles seemed to dance across his face.

"Yeah yeah that's cute, now stop and eat cake with us!" Yelled dove, their co-star from Descendants.

Timeskip

Y/n. Rested in cameron's shared apartment with Karan and she sighed tiredly rubbing the small bump that was her stomach. "Cameronnn! Karannn!"

"Coming!" "Be there in a second!" Both of the men came running into the living room where. Y/n was and they skidded to a stop, Karan slipped and slid across the tiled floor yelling and Cameron grabbed him before he could fall.

"Be careful, you'll seriously hurt yourself" y/n says getting up and she waddled to the pair of men giving them both a hug as she smiled.

"Not to alarm you both, but i felt a kick, thats all i had to s-" y/n's sentence wad cut off when cameron jumped around a if he drank gallons of coffee.

"The baby kicked! It kicked!" Karan shook his head laughing as he watched Cameron pick Y/n And spin her around.

"You'll both be great parents..i know for sure" karan smiled as he felt geniunly happy for his friends, not knowing it would be the last day he would see the smile he cherished.

Timeskip years later. The year 2025

Y/n held a small girl's hand walking through the rows of graves and she smiled holding the bouquet of sunflowers and roses.