44

Time started: 4:25Am

This was first started in the first J.JK  imagine/oneshot book. So if you haven't read it, i suggest you do.

Pied piper returns.
......

The pied pipers return to the human realm. They wanted to be relieved of their duties and in order to be relieved they would have to choose others to take their place.

Yoongi the mute one was leading the group to the other side of the magic passageway.

He signals to the count of three and he blows his flute as does the others. The passage way opens to them and namjoon steps forward looking at all of them. "We have to be careful here, we need to find six different replacements for us. Since jungkook had sacrificed his flute for love it doesnt exist anymore "

Jin goes next to him and he sighs rolling his eyes his black hair was long and in a manbun. He nods looking towards their exit.

"Shut up and come on, we have to go before the sun rises" he says and namjoon sighs smacking his face against his hand.

"Remember, thwy have to all be women so just kiss them and give them the flute, then they will be cursed." Yoongi and Jimin push them both out of the way wanting to leave as soon as possible.

Hoseok shakes his head whistling the pied piper tune and he goes with them. "You guys talk to much"

..........

Taehyung and jimin goes to a house together and both float to a 2nd story window seeing two sisters in their beds opposite of each other.

They look at each other and they smirk devilishly before disappearing and reappearing inside of the room now and they take out their flutes and kiss both girls.

The girls disappear still sleeping, but now they would be trapped inside of the pied piper realm until they would figure out the pied piper tune.

Both men high five each other and jump out of the rooms window landing on the ground on their hands and feet.

They walk off and go to the towns entranfe where they would make a great escape with the others.
.........

Yoongi goes to a girl that was trying to find her missing purse and he kisses her as well handing her his flute. He looked at her nice Victorian era dress and he smiles waving. The girl disappears without another word to be heard.

He then escapes and he meets up with his younger friends.
.......

Namjoon and hoseok looks at each other growling and they look back at the woman who seemed to be out of it.

"Im not getting the drunk, i would rather kiss a horse" hoseok says. Angrily and namjoon shrugs.

"Whatever man, it wouldnt matter seeing as we both want to leav- HEY!"namjoon watches hoseok kiss a dancing woman and handed her a flute watching her disappear.

Namjoon groans and he goes to the drunk woman and he holds his nose in disgust before quickly kissing her and he shoves the flute into her hand watching her protest seeing her body disappear.

..........

Jin slowly creeps up to a girl sitting on a lake side in a handbok. It was clear that she was waiting on someone. Seokjin sneaks up behind her and wraps his arms around her waist.

She smiles and looks at the lake. "What took you so long jungkook?"

Jin widens his eyes and he suddenly smirks clearing his throat and he uses his magic to change his voice to jungkook's. "Nothing my love, i was admiring the people"

The girl looks confused and she looks down at jin's hands and then turns around to see jin. She screams suddenly and she hears rapid footsteps coming towards her way.

Jin suddenly kisses y/n shoving a flute into her hands. Y/n pushes jin away and she looks suddenly feels weakened.

Jin smirks towards Jungkook who widens his eyes on shock at what jin had just done. Tears spill from his eyes while jin runs off.

Jungkook runs over to y/n and he holds her close seeing that she was already fading in and out. She was disappearing to the realm of pied pipers.

"I stopped being a pied piper four years ago to keep you away from danger, yet it has followed me" jungkook says upsettingly to his now wife.

Y/n smiles and she shakes her head. "Its fine i promise, ill return to you, one day"

jungkook watches as her bottom half of her body disappears and he widens his eyes sobbing.  "Please remember the tune tbat you sang when i first took you so long ago, when we were teenagers, its the pied pipers song."

With those words he had watched his wife completely disappear.

  ..................
Word count:834

Im debating on making a sad ending to this or to give a plot twist. Decisions, decisions.... Also late announcement, i am officially done with my short hiatus.

Time finished:4:34AM