11

Jungkook looked down at earth smiling.

His time had come over a thousand years ago in the year 20xx.  His white wings were shimmering brightly in the heavenly sun.

He saw a figure sit next to him and he took notice of her Auburn hair and her freckles.

He watched her every move as if he was studying the girl as if she was a new treasure.

"Y/n," Jungkook said her name as the wind blew through her hair. 

She turned to jungkook rubbing her back where her wings would eventually grow.

"Yes jungkook, what is it?" She said softly through her lips as she spoke.

"Don't you ever miss earth sometimes? The people may be or the streets?" Jungkook asked her as he rubbed her back softly since she seemed to be cramping from her wings growing.

"Oh, sometimes. Because I didn't have to worry about wings growing out of my back and being a guardian angel protecting people" she said through gritted teeth as thunder cracked right next to her.

She jumped slightly looking up at the cloud above her. "Jimin stop that! You scare me all the time!"

Jimin cackled and nodded wiping a tear from under his eye. "Okay y/n I'm sorry, but seriously don't talk crap about the way the system is up here. We know how the gods react to bad talk" jimin floated away on his cloud without anything else to say.

Jungkook heard a bell ring loudly throughout the heavens and he sighed reaching for his bow and arrows on the ground. "Ugh, I hate being cupid at times, gladly we all switch shifts"

Y/n chuckled and looked as jungkook stepped off of the cloud going to earth. "Fix those broken hearts, kook!"

The End❤