Descendants

"I am Jeon jungkook son of Hades"

"And Mr. Prince of hell do you want an award? Because i can just give you the finger so you can hush your mouth"

Jungkook the son of Hades was a pain in Y/n's butt. He always mimicked them for their good looks they have gotten from their parents.  Poseidon and Aphrodite.

But the child was sick of it, she has been going through hell and back with this boy, Quite literally to were she had to get fire proof clothes.

"For a person of your status you sure do have a foul mouth"

Jungkook states as black fog surrounds his feet and his pitch black orbs on y/n. He took slow steps looking y/n up and down smirking showing his wonderfully shaped canines.

Y/n sits down on a golden chair looking down at the mortal world as jungkook sits on the ground turning it black where he sat. He stared at her as she looked down making sure her mother's hard work was not in vain.

"You know, you have a big forehead like your father, but you have the type of Beauty that you beat your Mother, tell me your secret my wonderful Hell spawned beauty"

Jungkook said for y/n to look over and once they do he gives them that look in his eyes.

He tilts his head back laughing at their flustered facial expression.

"I was just born this way you nit-wit. The gods have blessed me with my beauty and had gifted me with the powers of love and with the power of the mighty posideon which will let me drown everything and everyone in hell if you pouts me off"

Jungkook chuckles as he sets a small flame of fire onto y/n's clothes and y/n gets up wuickly patting the deep sea blue colored garmet that was a gift from zues.

Y/n told her eyes not giving jungkook any warning. And she pushes him of the edge of the mighty mount. Olympus.

Y/n smirked hearing his shouts to y/n. But they only smile in triumph as jungkook feel back into hell where his father was with his mother.

"Serves him right"

.............

The End 💜💜