38

Being a gang members wife is hard. I was always a target since i was so small. I was trained by my husband's best assassin.

He taught me how to enter and leave places without a trace and without a sound.

But today was different, i was under the radar while going into someone's house.

The house was a luxury i must admit. I unlocked an survey and went inside closing it as i covered up my tracks by locking it back. I crawled through the space and jumped down.

Not even the guard dogs heard me When i came in. I quicky ran into a halfway seeing lasers blocking the way. I sighed and made sure my mask was hiding my face and ticked my hair into my hood. I jumped in place for a few seconds shaking my fingers and i started to run sliding through most of the lasers.

The very last one though had moved towards me and i jumped in the air dodging it quicky.

I stood up opening the door infront of me holding a gun and i shoot two men standing next to the bed infront of me with the silencer on the gun made sure no sound was heard as it suppressed the noise.

I caught their bodies before they could make a sound on the floor and i laid them there where they were once standing.

I went to the bed pointing my gun at the figure laying still. His body moving slowly up and down.

I hesitated to kill him were he laid. He opened his eyes Though and slapped the gun it off my hand.

It was as if he knew i would be here and he waited for me. He pushed me back and had managed to get out of bed flinging the covers on the other side of the bed as he pointed the gun to me.

"Well, i never thought my wife would try to kill me, what makes you think you can kill me?" Jungkook says in a low tone eyeing my every move as i got up ready to fight.

"You actually are a wanted crime Lord , dead or alive jungkook, it wouldn't matter. Plus with the bounty on your head i wouldnt need to keep living off of you." Y/n says to jungkook eyeing the gun in his hands.

"I remember when i married you y/n, just some scared girl afraid of me and now you are here trying to kill me" jungkook says walking closer to me letting the mouth of the gun touch my chest and i chuckle gripping the gun in my left hand as i held a knife in my right.

I slashed jungkook throat open and he widened his eyes. Blood began flowing out of the wound and i pushed him down onto the floor sitting on his torso straddling him. I grabbed another knife out of my boot and i stabbed his hands to the ground before tearing the wound open more forcefully pulling his tongue out of his throat. I tired it into a knot and got up before stomping my foot on his face. A crack was heard as i broke his nose. His eyes were dull now a sign that he had slipped out of this world.

I picked up his phone calling another crime Lord.

"Jeon jungkook is no more, I killed him, i want you to tell everyone in or ring of chaos and crosswords that i am the new boss of everything. Understand"

I have the person no time to say okay as i say on the bed covered in blood as i light a cigarette putting it against my lips.

I stared at jungkook's lifeless body as i smirked. "Such a pathetic man, what was everyone scared of you for"

I dumped an ash on the floor tapping my foot.

I just realised that jungkook would never go down that easily.... He has a Japanese doppelganger.

I felt a sharp wound in my back and another in my stomach as another went into my neck. A figure had fell off of the ceiling turning on the lamp next to me. They took the cigarette out of my hand smoking it themself.

I chuckled as blood pouted out of my mouth and i spyblood in his face.

"You should really check to see if the person you're killing is really your victim. But you won't ever get another chance at that good bye y/n"

.....................

The End 🌈