41

[Guess whose back!]

Jungkook and his girlfriend sat quietly Infront of the hospital. Both of them felt nervous for the other.

"What if you dont love me after my surgery?" Jungkook says to his girlfriend and she laughs smiling.

Her smiles comforts jungkook in a way he couldnt explain. He just loved to see her in general.

"You're going to be the same person i fell in love with before and after your surgery. It doesn't matter what you look or sound like, i feel in love with your personality" y/n says softly

"Go ahead jungkook, ill be back after work alright?" Jungkook sighs softly taking a deep breath.

" see you later hun" jungkook says clearing his throat. He goes inside after waving at his girl friend.

............ A few weeks later..............

"Sweetie where my super suit?" Y/n yells dramatically.

Another voice fills the room and in comes running a shorter girl. Her black hair pinned up as she wore a kimono.

"We dont have super suits but we do have a wondeful dress for you" the girl replies in a honey like voice.

"Thanks Jk" y/n replies sweetly. She honestly thought JK [previously known as jungkook] was beautiful.

She supported her through her transition and everything. Y/n didnt mind the fact that Jk decided on this, because no matter what she loved her before and after she transitioned, she even helped raise money for it.

They had a jar for everything. Saear jar, Couch change jar, mistake jar, forget to do a chore jar. You name it they had it.

It took over 7 years but it was worth it. Y/n finished putting the bow tie around her neck and fixed her dress.

She wanted to make a fashion staement by. Mixing. Random yet fancy clothing together to make one outfit.

It was weird but she only cared about JK's opinion and thats all that mattered to her.

Y/n went into the living room where JK was and she felt her mouth go wide open.

"JK! Put the mirror down now!" The woman. Gets shook and does as told watching as her partner walks up to her.

"W-why? Is there something wrong?" Jk replies sweetly and y/n grabs Jk by the waist smirking Looking down at her.

"You are perfect the way you are, mirrors are a thing that tells lies remember that" y/n says before planting a kiss on JK's lips.

"Now come on so we can go to the party" y/n says letting JK go ahead of her out the door.

"Alright, alright now lets go" JK says practically running out the apartment they shared.

"Jeez, fine, im coming" y/n says closing the door.

..........

Reboot!✔💮 this was in honor of pride month. I was too busy to actually post this. Yesterday, please forgive me.

Also happy 23rd birthday to NCT's taeyong. 😍😍

I love you so much, too bad you aren't my bias because you sir are a freaking bias wrecker.

Also i'd like to wish my brother a happy 20th birthday. Without him i wouldnt have my gaming knowledge!

Also I'm actually making the Instagram. Account but I'm finding out a username for it.

[Weekly updates]

Buh bye!!