68

Jungkook stood on the stage as he sang a song for his beloved wife that was infront of him with her eyes closed. She was wearing her favorite Black dress and her necklace and wedding ring that was given to her by jungkook.

He cried as he sang to her and everyone else. "Hate this part..paper hearts, and I'll hold a piece of yours"

His bestfriend's were taking it just as hard as he did.

"Goodbye love y-you flew right by love"Suddenly jungkook had broken down sobbing loudly as jin and Namjoon ran up to him in tears trying to take jungkook off of the stage but he held onto the stand shaking them off.

"Im alright guys, this was her favorite song and i intend to sing it all the way through" the men both nodded wiping their faces as they let jungkook continue the song.

Jungkook looked at the casket that held his wife and the details he had added which were photos of them and he looked straight ahead at the double doors of the chruch and he continued to sing loudly and he sang with no waver and he did so steadily.

He finished the song and had watched as the pollbearers came and had closed the casket shutting his wife inside.

Then a flashback suddenly came across to jungkook as he watched them carry her away.

"Jungkook. Im afraid of the dark.."
Y/n told him softly as they laid together in the bed in their pajamas.

"Its alright, I already knew, and you hate thunderstorms." He replied as he played with her hair.

A sudden crack of thunder and lighting was heard and the power went out as y/n screamed holding onto jungkook tightly.

Jungkook laughed before he turmed on the flashlight to his phone illuminating the room."shh..i got you its alright"

Jungkook came back to the present as they watched her get lowered into the ground. He began to shake and he let out loud sobs as everyone walked away. He took a step closer to the ground where his wife was and he had gotten close to the edge when he was about to fall in jimin and taehyung held him back with the help of yoongi,namjoon and jin.

"Let me go with her! She needs me!"

.....
The End