57

Jungkook held up his gun chuckling at His brother and friend Juno. "Big brother, you were the one that cause everything to fall apart, if I never let you out of that room this wouldn't have happened"

Juno, who was Jungkook's identical twin laughs and he held Y/n in his arms and he looks down at her as she cried looking at Jungkook. She tried getting out of Juno's grasp but he only pressed his hand into her back more as a ripping sound was heard and y/n coughs blood infront of jungkook.

Juno removed his hand licking it infront of jungkook as his fangs showed." You could have let her be a vampire like us little brother." He says while he continued to make Y/n suffer more. He pressed his hand into her wounds again while jungkook puts a few silver bullets that were in holy water into the gun.

He wasn't evil so they didn't have any effect on him. Jungkook his when Juno ripped open Y/n flesh on her back again making her widen her eyes, she was mute so her screams were silent this whole time.

Jungkook didn't want to shoot his brother in case he would shoot her. He looks in anger and in horror as Juno suddenly had bitten y/n. She stopped moving suddenly and she turns paler than her original melanin color. She gets thrown to Jungkook who catches her with one arm and Jungkook didn't hear a great beat yet he still saw her moving.

"I'll kill you with one hand, just watch me" Juno says at his brother who looks at jungkook in pure hatred.

"Watch me kill you with one clip" Jungkook says before he disappeared with y/n in his arms He hid her in a chest that was empty before he closed it shut. He cocks his gun before going out to fight his brother. He looks around to see that the area was empty.

He looks around before closing his eyes, He wanted to hear instead of see. His brother wasn't very good at hiding or keeping quiet. So it was easy for jungkook to tell where he was.

Juno ran behind jungkook at an inhuman speed and he regrets it jumping over jungkook who smirked before pulling out another gun. "You should maybe be prepared to burn in hell."

Jungkook says before he shot his brother out of the air emptying his guns magazine clip into his head and he used a wooden stake To stab through his heart before taking it out.
Juno's body turned white before it turned into ashes flying away in the wind.

Jungkook goes back to y/n who had been in the chest the entire time and when he opens it he sees her holding at her own throat. He read her mind as she cried. Her voice that he always heard this way spoke up struggling to speak. "Please kill me jungkook, I can't be a vampire, I don't want to suffer through this life" she says crying more before she started to continue her transformation, her eyes went from brown to black and then to finally her whole pupil and iris disappearing and turning completely white, which was the same as jungkook's.

"I cant do that to you." He says and. Y/n tries to let out a scream since the transformation had hurted her badly along with the wounds healing themeselves rapidly.

"Jungkook please! We'll meet in my next life..i promise" she says and jungkoo starts to cry when he raised up his gun pointing it to her head and y/n feels the cold metal touch her head and she thought her final last words and she even mouths them to jungkook.

i promise" she says and jungkoo starts to cry when he raised up his gun pointing it to her head and y/n feels the cold metal touch her head and she thought her final last words and she even mouths them to jungkook

'i really and truly do love you..' A loud bang was heard and jungkook fell to his knees holding y/n's body in his arms as she slowly started to turn into ash.

"Im so sorry I didnt protect you.."